Vintory is the only sales and marketing platform in the vacation rental industry dedicated entirely to helping professional property managers grow their inventory. We pride ourselves in providing a completely customized experience for property managers, and do the same for our team members! We are an inclusive, fun, 100% transparent, and values-driven company with an incredible culture to match. We’re looking for another rock star to join the team that is eager to grow with us!
The Account Manager is responsible for building and maintaining sustainable Vintory partner relationships. This is done by intently listening to partners' business development needs and aligning Vintory growth solutions with their unique business strategies to meet partners' objectives. Intimate knowledge of our partners' business development/inventory acquisition goals, seamless integration of Vintory products and services, and partner retention are all key deliverables in this position. In this important partner-facing position, you will get the opportunity to travel to many of our partners' wonderful properties and explore their businesses first-hand.
“Working with an All-Star team that's willing to go above and beyond for our partners is a blast. We're innovating one of the up-and-coming industries (Vacation Rentals) worldwide, and it's an amazing experience to be a part of. Knowing that we're all on board and driving toward the same rocks and goals is a refreshing experience, and being in start-up mode, we're developing a lot of the processes and foundation that are going to let us flourish into the future.” Vintory Employee Testimonial
“Vintory is unlike any other company I have worked for. The culture is amazing - and is intended to be so by upper management. They only hire the top 10% and it shows in the team they have built here. People are willing to go the extra mile and do things that don't necessarily fall into their job description to get the job done. It's an "all-hands-on-deck" mentality from top to bottom.” Vintory Employee Testimonial
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop and manage contacts at all organizational levels to establish and achieve a Trusted Advisor relationship
- Consult (via phone and in-person) with partners on an ongoing basis to identify business development/inventory acquisition growth challenges and prepare or update strategic recommendations to optimize Vintory solutions with a focus on the achievement of partners monthly, quarterly, and annual goals
- Conduct thorough and insightful data analysis with partners to facilitate positive change within the partner's organization
- Coordinate with Implementation Department to ensure successful product setup, integration, and account maintenance
- Maintain knowledge, skills, and market awareness in industry trends and standards; seek out areas for professional development
- Other duties as assigned
- At least two (2) years of Vacation Rental Management experience,
This position is a remote position and can be conducted out of team members' homes as long as they have a quiet, dedicated place to conduct business.
SKILL & COMPETENCY REQUIREMENTS:
- Building Partner Relationships - The Partner Success Manager uses relevant system features and data to engage with partners.
- Persuasive / Professional Partner Communication - communication via phone, email, and when presenting is professional, informative, concise, and takes into consideration all audience members. The Partner Success Manager is able to read the room and is generally persuasive.
- Ability to Influence and Impact Partners' Businesses - credibility and technical knowledge allows the Partner Success Manager to make recommendations that result in positive business outcomes. The Partner Success Manager will understand change management strategies and is comfortable confronting any brutal fact within partners' businesses.
- Strategic and Analytical Thinking - general understanding of strategies that drive business development for partners. Ability to analyze, interpret, spot trends, and suggest action in a simplified manner.
- Technical and Professional Knowledge and Expertise - general understanding of Vintory’s technology and best practices as well as the ability to integrate these pieces within unique partner accounts
- Fostering Innovation - the Partner Success Manager approaches assigned accounts with an innovative mindset, while always placing partners' success at the forefront.
- Flexibility - People want flexibility in where/how they work. We don’t believe in “punching the clock”. We trust our team members and empower them to shape their work themselves so they can achieve the best possible results. We favor outcomes over hours worked.
- Autonomy - People want the ability to make decisions - even the wrong ones sometimes and that’s the best way to learn.
- Awesome Teammates - People want colleagues that they respect, admire, and enjoy. We spend a ton of time, money, and effort on hiring the right people that are a culture fit. We have a no-jerk policy. We do a great job of keeping them out but every once in a while, one slips through, and we correct it.
- Transparency - People want transparency in a company’s culture, insights into the decisions being made, and what’s going on inside of their leader’s heads. Our culture is incredibly transparent. From weekly “All Hands” meetings to public sharing of everyone’s rocks (90-day goals) and all meeting notes, all team members have a line of sight into what’s going on in all areas of our business.
- Excellent compensation
- Your work makes a difference here, and we make a huge impact on our clients
- Best in Class Benefits - Matching 401k, Health Insurance, Dental, Vision, Long Term/Short Term Disability
- Profit-Sharing - Everyone is aligned, and we share the profits with the team
- Phantom Stock Program
- Unlimited Vacation and PTO - Yes you read that right!
- Travel Perks - 2 free weeks lodging per year anywhere in the world with our luxury accommodations partner - do we have your attention yet?
- Daylighting/Pet projects – take 10% of your time to work on any pet projects, philanthropy, or continuing education
- 100% Remote Workforce - work anywhere you want… a yurt in Yosemite, a tiny house in Nashville… as long as you have a stable internet connection you’re set! (*US-based only)
- Gym Membership Reimbursement Program - Spinning classes, Pilates, yoga, rock climbing, or just a plain-old normal gym