Vintory is the only sales and marketing platform in the vacation rental industry dedicated entirely to helping professional property managers grow their inventory. We pride ourselves in providing a completely customized experience for property managers, and do the same for our team members! We are an inclusive, fun, 100% transparent, and values-driven company with an incredible culture to match. We’re looking for another rock star to join the team that is eager to grow with us!
At Vintory, our clients are our partners!
As the Partner Campaign Manager, you will be responsible for executing the marketing strategy as laid out by the Strategic Advisor for Vintory’s partners. Working closely with our Onboarding, Product, Support, Sales, and Partner Account Management teams, you will use your excellent organization and technical know-how to wow as you help partners realize the value that Vintory brings to their business.
The ideal candidate is experienced in Project Management (preferably for a SaaS business), loves helping customers succeed, and is comfortable with technical and highly configurable SaaS solutions. Attention to detail, strong communication and follow-up skills, and a proactive, customer-centric orientation are required. This is a rare opportunity to join a fast-growing company with an open and collaborative work environment.
- Promote a “customer first” environment at all times.
- Become a Vintory platform expert.
- Understand the goals & objectives of new partners and execute their marketing strategy by initiating marketing campaigns including by not limited to direct mail, email marketing, and other digital assets.
- Work closely with partners to fully integrate the Vintory app into their sales and marketing operations.
- Communicate with partners regarding marketing campaigns including sharing assets and obtaining feedback and approval for these assets.
- Once assets are approved, you are responsible for launching appropriate campaigns and keeping track of campaign performance metrics.
- Track and hit key implementation milestones.
- Continue to offer ongoing campaign support and guidance for the lifecycle of the partner.
- 2+ years experience in a Project Management or Coordinator role (preferably at a SaaS company)
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Critical thinking and proven complex problem-solving skills are required.
- Customer-first mentality; ability to empathize and build customer loyalty.
- Background in CRM software.
- Hospitality, Marketing, and SaaS organization backgrounds are preferred.
Skill & Competency Requirements
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy.
- Excellent analytical and project management skills.
- An ability to multitask, perform under tight deadlines, and exceed expectations.
- Technical and Professional Knowledge and Expertise – general understanding of Vintory’s technology and best practices.
- Fostering Innovation
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Annual Salary: $50,000 - $60,000
- Paid time off such as PTO, sick days, and vacation days
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Long-term disability insurance
- Short-term disability insurance
- Gym memberships or discounts
- Wellness programs
- Employee recognition programs
- Telecommuting options
- Workplace perks such as recreation activities, food and coffee, and flexible work schedules
- Flexibility – People want flexibility in where/how they work. We don’t believe in “punching the clock”. We trust our team members and empower them to shape their work themselves so they can achieve the best possible results. We favor outcomes over hours worked.
- Autonomy – People want the ability to make decisions – even the wrong ones sometimes and that’s the best way to learn.
- Awesome Teammates – People want colleagues that they respect, admire, and enjoy. We spend a ton of time, money, and effort on hiring the right people that are a culture fit. We have a no-jerk policy. We do a great job of keeping them out but every once in a while, one slips through and we correct it.
- Transparency – People want transparency in a company’s culture, insights into the decisions being made, and what’s going on inside of their leader’s heads. Our culture is incredibly transparent. From weekly “All Hands” meetings to public sharing of everyone’s rocks (90-day goals) and all meeting notes, all team members have a line of sight into what’s going on in all areas of our business.
- Excellent compensation
- Impact – Your work makes a difference here, and we make a huge impact to our clients
- Best in Class Benefits – Matching 401k, Health Insurance, Dental, Vision, Long Term/Short Term Disability
- Profit Sharing – Everyone is aligned, and we share the profits with the team
- Phantom Stock Program
- Unlimited Vacation and PTO – Yes you read that right!
- Travel Perks – 2 free weeks of lodging per year anywhere in the world with our luxury accommodations partner – do we have your attention yet?
- Daylighting/Pet projects – take 10% of your time to work on any pet projects, philanthropy, or continuing education
- 100% Remote Workforce – work anywhere you want… a yurt in Yosemite, a tiny house in Nashville… as long as you have a stable internet connection you’re set! (*US based only)
- Gym Membership Reimbursement Program – Spinning classes, Pilates, yoga, rock climbing, or just a plain-old normal gym