Vintory is the only sales and marketing platform in the vacation rental industry dedicated entirely to helping professional property managers grow their inventory. We pride ourselves in providing a completely customized experience for property managers, and do the same for our team members! We are an inclusive, fun, 100% transparent, and values-driven company with an incredible culture to match. We’re looking for another rock star to join the team that is eager to grow with us!
At Vintory, our clients are our partners!
As the Partner Account Manager, you will be responsible for monitoring and quarterbacking the success of each assigned account. This includes understanding the partner company inside and out, knowing the marketing plan, building relationships with the key decision-makers, and aligning all Vintory team members for success.
Account Managers need to be strong leaders for both the partner and Vintory team as well as understand when and how to stay in operational lanes.
If you enjoy helping others succeed, building long-term sustainable relationships, growing as a leader, and working side-by-side with a great team this could be a perfect match for you.
The ideal candidate is an experienced Account Manager (preferably for a SaaS business), has short-term vacation rental experience, loves helping customers succeed, and is comfortable with technical and highly configurable SaaS solutions. Attention to detail, strong communication and follow-up skills, and a proactive, customer-centric orientation are required. This is a rare opportunity to join a fast-growing company with an open and collaborative work environment.
This position is remote (US-based only) and can be conducted out of team members' homes as long as they have a quiet, dedicated place to conduct business and a fast and stable internet connection.
- Promote a “customer first” environment at all times.
- Become a Vintory platform expert.
- Understand the goals & objectives of new partners and execute their marketing strategy by initiating marketing campaigns including by not limited to direct mail, email marketing, and other digital assets.
- Work closely with partners to fully integrate the Vintory app into their sales and marketing operations.
- Communicate with partners regarding marketing campaigns including sharing assets and obtaining feedback and approval for these assets.
- Once assets are approved, you are responsible for launching appropriate campaigns and keeping track of campaign performance metrics.
- Track and hit key implementation milestones.
- Continue to offer ongoing campaign support and guidance for the lifecycle of the partner.
- 2+ years experience in Account Management, Customer Success, and/or Business Development
- Experience in working in the short-term vacation rental industry
- Strong leadership, organizational and analytical skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Critical thinking and proven complex problem-solving skills are required.
- Customer-first mentality; ability to empathize and build customer loyalty.
- Background in CRM software.
- Hospitality, Marketing, and SaaS organization backgrounds are preferred.
Skill & Competency Requirements
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy.
- Excellent analytical and leadership skills.
- An ability to multitask, perform under tight deadlines, and exceed expectations.
- Technical and Professional Knowledge and Expertise - general understanding of Vintory’s technology and best practices.
- Fostering Innovation - approaches all design projects with an innovative mindset, while always placing partners' success at the forefront.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Annual Salary- $55,000 - $60,000
Bonus Details: Performance-based bonus options
- Paid time off such as PTO, sick days, and vacation days
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Gym memberships or discounts
- Workplace perks such as recreation activities, food and coffee, and flexible work schedules