Are you the kind of person who says, “Give it to me, and I’ll get it done?” Do you pride yourself in being able to juggle many balls and have a strong sense of duty? If you love knowing you are the secret behind a highly visible person’s success (and being recognized for it), this part-time with the potential to go full-time executive assistant role based in Venice, FL might be for you!
Location: Hybrid in Venice, FL
Work Hours: 10 am - 2 pm EST, Monday-Friday
This conscientious person who is not intimidated by technology will professionally and personally support a fireball professional speaker, podcaster, author, and brand agency founder/CEO who travels often and has many competing priorities. They will protect the CEO from putting too much time or attention on things that are not related to sales, marketing, networking and strategic alliances, product and service development and delivery.
Must-Have Skills Include:
- Keeping the CEO focused on the urgent and important
- Calendar, email and digital file management in the Google Workspace ecosystem
- Gatekeeping, customer and vendor communication
- Updating CRM, project management and invoicing software
- Personal support like running easy errands and light lifts around the house (like watering plants) while CEO travels
- Proactive - Looks for solutions before presenting problems and takes ownership of role without needing micromanaging
- Grit - If it doesn’t work, finds another way without waiting for others to move projects forwards, even holding CEO accountable for not being the bottleneck
- Failure-Friendly - Learns and fails forward without feeling weighed down
- Detailed - Checks work, strives for excellence, but is not paralyzed by perfectionism
- Juggles Competing Priorities - Can move between multiple offerings and types of clients without it being stressful or confusing
Amber Hurdle Consulting is the home of Amber Hurdle’s keynote speaking, thought leadership and key branding projects. Employer Brand Central is an agency that offers done-for-you agency services and a subscription-based solution that helps businesses improve recruitment, retention and employee engagement to drive business results. Fully focused on helping businesses promote their positive employee experience from the talent acquisition process through the entire employee lifecycle, we focus on having fun, seeing and supporting team members for who they are and who they can become, and maintaining a work environment where everyone feels a sense of belonging and is valued for their distinct contributions.
Our Tech Stack
These are the tools used. Google Workspace is imperative to be familiar with. A willingness to be trained and proficient in the other software systems is essential.
Business Ecosystem: Google Workspace
- Google Drive
- Google Calendar
- DropBox for larger files like photos and videos
Product and Service Delivery/Customer Experience
- Book Like a Boss
- Active Campaign