30A VACATION IS OUR PASSION
Benchmark Management is a leading property management and vacation rental company specializing in luxury properties along the iconic 30A in Florida - a stretch of rural highway connecting breathtaking beaches and unique beach towns.
Our three pillars of success are our team, owners, and guests. Our team comprises experienced professionals dedicated to providing the highest level of customer service. We treat our owners' properties as if they were our own by keeping them well-maintained and meeting the highest standards so that they are always ready to provide a superior guest experience. In turn, our guests appreciate the luxurious accommodations and attention to detail our world-class customer service offers.
As we continue to grow, we are looking to expand our team to provide the best vacation rental stays in the 30A region
In your role as an Owner Services Agent in Santa Rosa, Florida, you will be responsible for developing and maintaining strong relationships with the homeowners you are assigned to. To excel in this role, you will need a solid understanding of our policies and procedures, so you can explain them to the owners in a way that helps them understand the protocols that will lead to the best results.
The ideal candidate should have a pleasant personality, be diligent and trustworthy, and possess the ability to build professional relationships. Additionally, being
organized and having a good understanding of customer service are essential skills for this position. As the Owner Services Agent, you will manage incoming owner calls, ensuring that each interaction is completed efficiently and exceeds our owner's expectations.
Not only will this position provide a sense of satisfaction from helping owners get the best results from their investments, but you will also benefit from being part of a supportive team with many opportunities to learn and grow.
- Develop and maintain relationships with assigned homeowners.
- Responsible for all homeowner communication for assigned portfolio.
- Responsible for approving and closing out work orders on a timely basis.
- Understand the financial goals of homeowners; generate revenue reports for homeowners on an as-needed basis.
- Appropriately escalate any conflicts that may arise with homeowners.
- Work with the Property Management department to ensure the upkeep of the assigned portfolio and assign property tasks to the Property Management team.
- Vacation rental experience or relevant experience required.
- Software experience preferred: Hubspot, Breezeway, Microsoft Office, Escapia, KeyData, and Trello.
- Strong communication, time management, and organizational skills.
- A high degree of accuracy and attention to detail, and decision-making skills.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Hourly Rate: $15.25 - $19.25 based on achievement and experience
- Paid time off, such as PTO, sick days, and vacation days
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts, such as HSAs, FSAs, and HRAs