We are one of the largest and fastest-growing Vacation Rental Management companies in the United States. We are in high growth mode and looking to add 1000’s properties into our Management Program. We take people’s Vacation Homes and market them through our own websites and other platforms such as Airbnb and VRBO. We handle all aspects of guest interaction, cleaning, maintenance, and fee collection.
Founded in 2002 by Steve Milo, VTrips is the premier property management company servicing Florida, South Carolina, Tennessee, New Mexico, and Hawaii. With offices across the country, our staff takes great pride in providing quality management to our owners and first-class vacation rental home experiences for our guests.
Our high standards and quality assurances ensure guests stay in the best rental homes on the market and owners receive personalized service.
The Owner Acquisitions/Business Development will work in a professional, yet busy office setting. The ideal candidate will be energetic and dependable with top-notch organizational and time management skills, an eye for details, the ability to make good decisions, and the ability to sign prospective Property Owners into our Program. In this role, we research vacation rental properties for our local property management portfolio. We meet with current and/or prospective owners or managers of rental properties, as well as real estate agents to find leads. We promote our Management Program and guide prospects into Management Agreements and On-Board those properties into our program.
- Acquire vacation rental properties for our local property management portfolio.
- Meet with current and/or prospective owners or managers of rental properties, as well as real estate agents.
- Work company generated leads for new Owners.
- Develop direct lead sources.
- Evaluate properties and discuss potential upgrades and improvements with Owners to boost rental income.
- Guide and develop leads through a funnel-based marketing approach and ultimately close Owners into our Management Program.
- Overly Positive Attitude.
- Ability to engage with Property Owners on a high level.
- Strong Desire for a position that rewards performance.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Proficient with Windows-based operating systems and Microsoft Office.
- Strong organizational and follow-up skills.
- Work independently with excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to operate standard office equipment, including by not limited to computers, phones, photocopiers, filing systems, and fax machines.
- One year of sales experience and one year of customer service experience, preferably in the hospitality industry.
- Able to work flexible hours and days with some weekends and holidays required.
- Must be able to pass a background check and have verifiable work references.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Annual Salary: $46,000 - $50,000 based on experience
Bonus Details: This position is a sales position with a monthly minimum of $2000.00 with no cap. The first year on target total earnings would be $70,000 to $100,000.
- Paid time off such as PTO, sick days, and vacation days
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts, such as HSAs, FSAs, and HRAs
- Long term disability insurance
- Short term disability insurance
- Wellness programs
- Employee recognition programs
- Workplace perks such as recreation activities, food and coffee, and flexible work schedules