Located in Austin, Texas, UrbanStay is a vacation rental property management company that welcomes guests to uniquely designed and curated homes that are just as exciting and fun as Austin itself. Our homes offer elevated stays that allow guests to live like locals!
Our first UrbanStay property was an escape from the corporate 9-5 job. We founded UrbanStay to provide travelers with an experience we longed for while also freeing us from our cubicle jobs to explore new places, just like many of the guests we host. We find fulfillment in travel, adventure, and accommodating like-minded vacationers into our UrbanStay homes.
And with that mission and vision….we are growing. It turns out that being authentic, working hard, and taking bold action does work.
We're a welcoming group of eclectic hard workers who believe in supporting each other. If you live and breathe Austin like we do and want to be a part of the adventure, keep reading.
As our Outbound Sales Representative, you will be a critical part of our next growth phase. In this top-of-funnel lead generation role, you will hunt for and identify new opportunities throughout the Austin market to scale our portfolio of homes by increasing brand awareness and inspiring financial growth in existing and new revenue streams.
This role is not an end-to-end sales position. You will be laser-focused on generating leads to hand off to our sales team.
- Work independently to drive a multi-functional recruiting program to ensure top-caliber properties are regularly onboarded with UrbanStay.
- Prospect, identify, develop, and manage a pipeline of potential clients.
- Qualify leads by working closely with key stakeholders and presenting UrbanStay services via phone calls, in-person meetings, and emails.
- Develop relationships with local realtors, brokers, property owners, developers, etc., to target specific verticals.
- Manage and report your KPIs to senior management weekly.
- Be familiar with the current Austin short-term rental (STR) market and the general Austin real estate market.
- Personal connections and prior history in these fields are a big plus.
- Able to maneuver, understand and interpret critical historical, market, and home data to determine accurate property projections.
- Have an understanding of vacation rental management and services.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Annual Salary: $80,000 - $150,000 (includes base salary + commission)
- Paid time off, such as PTO, sick days, and vacation days
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts