If you enjoy the hospitality industry and have excellent interpersonal skills, a position at Orlando Vacations may be the right move for you.
Orlando Vacations is a full-service vacation rental company specializing in the Disney area. We have been in business since 1993 and can attribute the last three decades of success to our unwavering commitment to providing guests with the best possible experience while on vacation. We are a family-owned and operated business and take pride in everything we do.
Our services include:
- Home management
- Orlando vacation group planning
- Custom travel packages
- Discounted tickets to attractions
- Affiliate programs
We have always been committed to providing our clients with affordable Orlando attractions, vacation packages, and lodging. At the heart of everything we do is quality over quantity. If working in a well-established company that places people first and excels in making Disney dreams come true for guests from around the globe, we’d love to hear from you.
As a Business Development Sales Representative at Orlando Vacations, you will be responsible for growing our affiliate marketing platform to meet and exceed our sales quotas. To be our ideal candidate, you must have a strong entrepreneurial spirit, excellent communication skills, enthusiasm, and a track record of proven sales success.
Your role as a Business Development Sales Representative will be supported by a market research assistant who will help you identify and qualify potential marketing partners efficiently. This will require the ability to prioritize tasks as well as the ability to work independently and collaboratively as a team.
The day-to-day of our Business Development Sales Representative at Orlando Vacations will be varied and exciting. You’ll be charged with building and nurturing relationships with both potential and existing affiliates. You’ll also use the research provided by your market research assistant to ensure we're offering the best possible products and services to our clients, as well as identify new areas of opportunity and growth. In addition to making sales calls, time will be spent following up on inbound leads and attending meetings to discuss strategy and provide updates on the program's progress.
- Oversee and be responsible for growing the affiliate marketing platform.
- Conduct at least 8 pre-set phone calls/zoom meetings per day.
- Responsible for hitting and exceeding the monthly sales quota.
- Work closely with the President of the company to maximize the company's return on investment with regard to the growing affiliate program.
- Lead tracking and prioritization efforts.
- Ensure compliance with all state, county, and local regulatory agencies.
- 2+ years of sales experience minimum in a business development role required.
- 2+ years of experience working with a sales CRM.
- Experience building a sales pipeline.
- Proven sales experience.
- Hospitality experience in the Vacation Rental or Hotel industry is preferred.
- Excellent understanding of the sales cycle and the importance of follow-up.
- Extremely well organized.
- Highly motivated.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Annual Salary: $45,000 - $70,000 based on experience and achievement
Bonus Details: The compensation for this position is base pay plus commission on every sale plus quarterly bonuses.
- Paid time off, such as PTO, sick days, and vacation days
- Workplace perks such as recreation activities, food and coffee, and flexible work schedules