Operations Supervisor Position
Florida Spirit Vacation Homes is a Property Management and Vacation Rental company located in the Champions Gate area that has been in business for the past 20 years. We seek a talented, organized, and enthusiastic individual that can help us provide exceptional customer service to our guests and property owners. We are currently seeking a full time Operations Supervisor.
- Scheduling outside staffs’ and vendor’s workload
- Communicate with Management and property owners about needed property repairs
- Provide exceptional customer service to guests and homeowners regarding property repairs
- Follow-up with vendors and contractors to confirm work is completed
Your main duties will be making sure the inventory of Vacation Homes will be cleaned and maintained to our companies’ standards. You will achieve this by assisting, training and managing the full-time property care staff, cleaning companies, outside vendors and pool care companies.
You will work closely with outside staff to make sure all homes are clean and maintained for arriving guests, that amenities are working and in good condition, help guests during their stay with any questions or concerns and make sure houses are checked before and after guests leave. You will also assist the homeowners with questions and concerns pertaining to the properties. Work closely to the team to assist tenants for long term properties with maintenance requests and inspections prior to a move in and after a move out.
Applicant must meet the following requirements:
- Able to pass extensive background check & drug testing
- Be on scheduled rotation for emergency after hours calls
Have excellent written and verbal communications skills in English; Spanish or Portuguese is a plus
- Have excellent organization and time management skills
- Detailed orientated and works well in a fast-paced environment
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work
- 1 Year Manager Experience Required
- Have the ability to Think through problems and solve them (Problem Solving Skills)
The position does require working on Saturdays.
- $50,000 - $60,000 annual salary, based on experience
Average Reviews of 4 star $200,
Average Review of 4.5 Star $500
High Season Bonus Structure: Arrivals
120 – 150 -> $100
150 – 180 -> $200
180 – 225 -> $300
225 – 325 -> $500
325 – 450 -> $700
Paid Time Off
Holiday Pay for Holidays Scheduled to Work
Week Paid Vacation after One year