In 2021, Moving Mountains received an honorable mention of being in the top 50 - 100 places to work in the USA as determined by the “Outside Magazine Best Places to Work” Employees Survey.
Moving Mountains is a family-owned and locally operated company, established in 1997. Since then, we have carved out a niche for high-touch memorable vacation experiences in exceptional mountain homes. We can directly attribute our success to building our brand around pillars of trust, integrity, and outstanding guest experiences. Because of our commitment to these core values, our portfolio has grown to almost 200 remarkable properties in the Colorado mountain destinations of Steamboat Springs, Beaver Creek, Vail, and now Breckenridge!
The Quality Assurance Specialist will optimize the overall daily quality assurance of our homes. This person communicates with multiple departments: Operations, Front Desk, Housekeeping, and Reservations making sure to organize and execute critical day-to-day functions in luxury properties. This is a fun and exciting position requiring knowledge of all aspects of hospitality operations for someone who enjoys working independently. This is the perfect role for a trustworthy person and good communicator who enjoys focusing on the details to enhance a guest's or owner's stay. The position requires working weekends.
- Ensure quality control through accuracy, timeliness, and communications to best serve our guests, owners, and vendors.
- Responsible for organizing and ensuring the preparation of all guest arrivals is complete and properties are guest-ready.
- Monitor guest feedback to find solutions within the team to solve challenges
- Regularly strives to exceed Guest and team members’ expectations.
- Become familiar with the inventory of all homes, components, and amenities.
- Strong communicator with experience in guest service, operations, vacation rentals, hospitality, or similar industry.
- Strong computer skills and ability to learn new programs.
- Familiar with software such as Track, Salesforce, Microsoft Office Suite, Teams, Excel, Hostfully, Breezeway, Zipwhip/Zingle Guest Text app, Lynx, and Remote Lock is a plus.
- Ability to handle a high-pressure work environment and the ability to multitask, while maintaining a high standard of service.
- Must have a valid driver’s license or CDL with a clean driving record.
- Flexible working hours and the ability to regularly work on weekends are required.
- Must live in, or be able to commute to our office in Breckenridge, Colorado.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Hourly: $23.00 - $26.00
Bonus Details: End of the calendar year and end of season bonus.
- Paid time off such as PTO, sick days, and vacation days
- Health Insurance
- Life insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts, such as HSAs, FSAs, and HRAs
- Long-term disability insurance
- Wellness programs
- Workplace perks such as recreation activities, food and coffee, and flexible work schedules