SkyRun Breckenridge Vacation Rentals could be the next exciting step in your career!
At SkyRun, we're in the business of making vacation dreams come true for both our guests and property owners. Since 2009, our award-winning and rapidly growing company has grown to over 100 vacation rentals, allowing us to offer families the opportunity to find the perfect home to create their vacation memories. With us, there's something for everyone, from ski-in/out to in-town locations and secluded mountain cabins.
We also strongly focus on ensuring a stress-free experience for our homeowners with a full suite of services, including property marketing strategies such as virtual walkthroughs, professional photography, and drone footage to showcase each property at its best.
What’s it like to work with us?
Our company culture is entrepreneurial, fun, fast-paced, and hardworking, with a unique focus on caring for our guests, owners, and their homes to provide a superior experience.
Ready to jump in?
Become a part of our success in Breckenridge by joining forces, applying your operational skills, and sharing the rewards.
As our Operations Manager, your big-picture thinking and hands-on approach will be crucial in overseeing various areas of our operations, from housekeeping and laundry to quality inspections and guest experiences. You’ll be our go-to person for maintaining seamless processes, resulting in excellent guest service.
Your ability to lead a team and get each person on board will be vital in coordinating with staff, contractors, and vendors while maintaining positive homeowner relations. This will require you to be great at relationship building with a knack for organization while offering you the freedom to innovate.
In this role, you’ll benefit from a comprehensive compensation package, with great benefits and a work-life balance that only Breckenridge can offer, surrounded by incredible mountain views and world-class skiing.
This role will allow you to leave your mark on a dynamic industry where your hard work and strategic planning will directly impact our combined success.
If you’re a talented leader who thrives in a team environment, we invite you to apply today. We can’t wait to see what we accomplish together.
- Operations - Oversee and coordinate the day-to-day operations, including the front office staff, property inspections, housekeeping, and maintenance functions associated with providing an impeccable guest and owner experience.
- Sales/Reservations - Ensure proper communication and sales objectives are met by managing reservation and guest services staff.
- Guest/Owner Communication – Clearly and accurately communicates with guests and owners. Manage guest and owner issues and develop a strong working relationship with homeowners.
- Owner Acquisition – Participate in the owner acquisition process, including scheduling and holding potential owner meetings, responding to potential owner inquiries, and preparing revenue estimates.
- Staff Management/Development – Responsible for building higher-performance teams, career development, talent acquisition, and staffing functions.
- Demonstrated skills in building personal credibility with property owners based on trust, transparency, work ethic, and responsiveness.
- Demonstrated skill in taking ownership of organizations and responsibility to achieve success.
- Demonstrated ability to implement and maintain a guest service and property owner-focused culture in a long-term, consistent manner.
- Demonstrated understanding of strong leadership and management skills.
- Able to coordinate and manage across many different job functions and disciplines.
- Ability to work within tight deadlines.
- Must have experience with and ability to learn multiple software platforms.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Annual Salary: $60,000 -$76,000 based on experience and achievement
Bonus: Based on the yearly performance review
- Paid time off, such as PTO, sick days, and vacation days
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Long-term disability insurance
- Short-term disability insurance
- Workplace perks such as recreation activities, food and coffee, and flexible work schedules
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts, such as HSAs, FSAs, and HRAs