At Americas BNB, we’re a premier full-service management company.
Our goal is to offer an exceptional vacation rental experience
every single time!
Gatlinburg, Tennessee, is an ideal destination for travelers looking to experience the beauty of the Great Smoky Mountains. With breathtaking views of the mountains, easy access to outdoor activities like hiking, biking, and fishing, and a vibrant and diverse cultural scene, it’s no wonder Gatlinburg continues to be one of America’s favorite vacation spots.
Our vacation rental company is nestled in the heart of the Great Smoky Mountains, and we’re growing. Guests love to stay with us because we offer beautiful accommodations that boast anywhere from 6- 10 bedrooms, indoor pools, excellent customer service, and good old-fashioned Southern hospitality. We're excited about the future with plans to purchase five more homes in the area this year and additional homes for rent in Branson, Missouri.
Currently, we’re looking to add experienced hospitality experts to join us as we continue to scale. If you have the right qualifications and love the area as much as we do, we’d love to connect.
The Operations Manager is a critical position in our organization. We are looking for a hospitality professional with leadership and customer service experience to join our growing team. In this role, you will be responsible for managing all properties and maximizing the efficiency of our operations while providing the highest level of customer service and hospitality to guests.
This role will require you to have excellent organizational, communication, and problem-solving skills. You should also be proactive concerning any customer service issues, scheduling contractors, and ensuring the satisfactory outcome of those events.
Apply today if you’re passionate about hospitality and travel, love working with people, and have the drive and enthusiasm to help take our company to the next level.
If this sounds like you, let's work together.
- Communicate with potential guests on the phone and through communication software (smart bnb). Answering any questions about properties, the area, guest experience, etc
- Stay in constant communication with guests during their stay to ensure a quality experience.
- Coordinate with contractors before, during, and after a guest arrives, including working with the cleaning team, pool contractors, hot tub repair, general contractors, plumbers, electricians, HVAC, maintenance men, furniture suppliers, pest control, septic pumping, garbage removal, designers, and photographers.
- Work with smart bnb, Airbnb, and vrbo software.
- Perform Customer Service tasks such as refunds and follow-up to ensure a 5-star review.
- Order materials needed for each property, including pool toys, pool sticks, tv remotes, batteries, bedding, towels, propane, furniture, dish soap, cleaning supplies, HDMI cables, etc.
- Previous hospitality or vacation management experience preferred
- Previous customer service experience
- Excellent time management and communication skills
- Working knowledge of online travel agencies and aptitude for working with apps and property management software
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Annual Salary: $70,000 to $80,000 based on achievement and experience
Bonus: $20,000 OTE
- Paid time off, such as PTO, sick days, and vacation days
Schedule: This position will require you to work regular business hours with the flexibility to work after hours as needed.