Who are we, and what do we do?
At onefinestay, we open doors to the finest homes and villas in the most desirable destinations and deliver one-of-a-kind service to both guests and homeowners around the world. The company launched in London in 2010 and became part of Accor in 2016. With each memorable stay, we deliver a level of personal service and professional hospitality unmatched in the private rental industry.
What makes our team love working with us so much?
We have a strong culture where our people thrive. People report having great relationships with teams and their managers, which creates a supportive, positive environment to work in.
This is a unique opportunity to drive operational excellence in our thriving New York and Los Angeles US markets as the Operations Manager - America.
As Operations Manager, you will guide our diverse operations, navigating varying revenue streams, growth opportunities, and inherent market challenges in these vibrant cities.
To be successful, it’s important that you are able to demonstrate a blend of empathy and commercial business acumen, skillfully managing teams across multiple regions and working closely with third-party operational contractors in high-pressure, diverse environments. With existing experience in the luxury sector, you must be able to support each distinct market while also interfacing with leaders in other onefinestay markets (London, Paris, etc.).
Working with us, you'll find we’ve maintained a start-up vibe as part of our culture. We value flexibility, ingenuity, and commitment. Excelling in this role requires a visionary yet methodical approach, balancing big-picture thinking with meticulous attention to detail as we support our teams to deliver on our 2024 goals and beyond.
Please note, this position is a remote role based in New York. Only applicants living in New York will be considered.
- Oversee our New York & Los Angeles market's day-to-day duties, supporting the Global Chief Operating Officer in maintaining the standards and service levels
- Oversee operations, cleaning team, warehousing, logistics, property management, and identify areas for improvement. Support existing processes to ensure onefinestay brand advocacy
- Effective management of stock, fleet, and human resources is paramount.
- Lead and motivate a strong team able to provide the best level of operational excellence to ensure our guests and stakeholders are serviced to the highest standards while hitting designated team targets & KPIs
- Ensure guest satisfaction by understanding NPS & CSAT drivers. Prioritize high standards, service levels, and guest happiness in line with our business model. Effectively manage the balance between reaction times, SLAs, and cost efficiency.
- Strengthen supplier relationships, manage standards, balance discretionary spending, and serve as the operational services' senior escalation point and decision-maker. Collaborate with teams to maintain budget control.
- Flex into other teams to support discrete tasks dependent on business needs
- In agreement with the COO, Initiate and secure new commercial deals with and oversee Stay Management Companies (SMC), which are cost-effective and abide by the onefinestay charter of duties.
- Proven experience in high-end operations, preferably in the accommodation or travel industry, with a focus on luxury products.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver exceptional operational outcomes.
- Experience in leading a team is advantageous, with solid team-building and problem-solving capabilities.
- Ability to work autonomously, effectively manage tasks, and prioritize in a dynamic environment.
- Passion for achieving high results and resolve rates, focusing on achieving organizational goals.
- Flexibility and adaptability to meet changing goals and targets.
- Good commercial awareness with sound judgment and decision-making abilities, especially under pressure.
- Must be a New York resident.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Annual Salary: $68,000 - $70,000 based on achievement and experience
Bonus: The bonus structure is set at 10% on an annual basis, subject to performance conditions
- Paid time off, such as PTO, sick days, and vacation days
- Health insurance
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts, such as HSAs, FSAs, and HRAs
- Short-term disability insurance
Schedule: This position will require you to work regular business hours with the flexibility to work after hours as needed.