Element Vacation Homes is a Central Florida property management company specializing in larger high-quality short-term vacation home rentals. Formed in late 2020 with an emphasis on happy owners and happy guests.
Element Vacation Homes is currently seeking an organized, detail-oriented Operations Manager to join our team. Our systems are pretty good but we need you to make them even better. This position wears many hats including:
- Housekeeping Leadership: Uphold our commitment to pristine properties. Lead and motivate our housekeeping team to consistently deliver top-tier results.
- Maintenance Oversight: Ensure our spectacular properties remain functional and up to the mark.
- Staging & Property Readiness: Go beyond just cleanliness. Set the stage for an experience akin to an Architectural Digest photoshoot.
This is a pivotal ground-floor role within our organization and therefore we are only seeking passionate, hardworking rock stars to apply.
- Direct day-to-day operations, orchestrating smooth coordination across departments
- Complete ownership of the overall condition of properties
- Fair warning: our standards are pretty high
- Recruit, guide, and support a diverse operations team, spanning cleaning to maintenance
- Ensure VIP, owner, media, and special bookings are beyond guest expectations upon arrival
- Seamlessly onboard new properties into the program including creating an initial punch list, accepting deliveries, assembly tasks, staging, and other logistical tasks ensuring all deadlines are kept
- Forecast and schedule tasks for smooth operational flow
- Conduct meticulous arrival and departure inspections
- Proper reporting/ logging of all pertinent information
- Keep properties showcase-ready: from staging to electronic functionality
- Ensuring all electronics, arcades, appliances, and other amenities are in proper working order – our properties have lots of moving parts!
- Schedule and oversee seasonal maintenance tasks
- Execute concierge duties, enhancing guest experiences
- Foster robust relationships with vendors
- Participate in after-hour managerial duties and attend scheduled meetings
- Assist in handling rare emergencies and guests' issues as they arise, ensuring swift and effective resolutions
- Actively respond to online feedback
- Additional projects as requested
- Proven leadership experience, capable of leading and inspiring a diverse team
- Out of the box thinker & aggressive problem solver – you don’t let anything stand in your way – no excuses
- Team player – this is a startup, we all wear many hats
- Superior time management, communication, and organizational prowess
- Exceptional social & people skills – you’ll need to be able to make sincere connections with guests, potential guests, community members, owners, and vendors
- Ability to work independently under pressure, prioritize tasks, and handle a fast-paced environment with a sense of urgency
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Basic maintenance abilities
- Vacation rental/ hotel experience (preferred) – ideal candidates will possess familiarity with the vacation rental industry
- Local area knowledge (preferred) - ideal candidates will possess familiarity of the local area, its attractions & offerings
- Reliable transportation & flexible schedule including holidays
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Annual Salary Range: $55,000 - $70,000 based on experience
Bonus: Incentive-based goals
- Competitive Salary Package
- General Vacation Policy - after all, we’re in the vacation business!
- Casual Dress
- Happy Hour
- Company Vehicle
- Universal Orlando Annual Pass
- Mac Workstation
- Paid day off on your birthday for quarterly volunteer work
- Fun work environment