GuestSpaces is an Austin-based luxury vacation rental management company. Our team currently manages over 40 vacation homes in the Austin area, and our portfolio is rapidly growing! We are looking for a full-time Hospitality Operations Manager whose primary duty is to provide our guests with a superior experience and manage all of the components required to make that happen.
As the Operations Manager, you will play a critical role in managing Operations, Account Management, Guest Services, and Quality Inspection. You will be responsible for knowing the ins and outs of our properties and managing all aspects of the reservation process (including guest and client support, responding to maintenance requests, and supervising the housekeeping teams).
We strive to provide the highest level of hospitality while maintaining 5-star accommodations for our guests. Therefore, our ideal candidate believes that the guest always comes first and will act to solve potential problems. This candidate has strong leadership skills and will take the initiative to improve processes and prevent future issues. A warm and welcoming demeanor, as well as superb written and communication skills, are a must. Candidates must have valid transportation and a good driving record, as they will visit each of our properties for inspections, guest support, etc.
- Identify and recommend new ways to increase organizational efficiency, productivity, and quality to already established procedures.
- Work cross-functionally with all departments to ensure that guest service, homeowner satisfaction, and performance standards are achieved.
- Oversee procurement: purchase bulk orders, re-stock and maintain inventory levels of property supplies.
- Monitor automated guest communications. Respond to additional guest questions as needed in a timely manner.
- Manage, troubleshoot, prioritize, and triage guest issues as they arise. Be the communication liaison between our housekeeping and maintenance team, guests, and homeowners as issues are resolved with a sense of urgency.
Housekeeping and Maintenence:
- Schedule housekeeping and linen vendors based on guest check-ins and check-out schedules.
- Supervise the housekeeping staff to maintain our high standard of cleanliness at each property following our established procedures.
- You will conduct quality checks on a weekly basis to ensure properties are thoroughly cleaned, well-stocked, and maintained to Guest Spaces standards.
- Coordinate with the maintenance team and schedule regular and reactive maintenance for the homes.
Skills and Qualifications:
- 1-2 years of Hospitality experience. Vacation rental or hotel industry is preferred.
- Deep understanding of the hospitality industry with strong people skills and demonstrated ability to deliver high-quality guest experiences.
- Tech-savvy and comfortable using property management software.
- You are calm under pressure and can prioritize issues as they arise.
- Have flexible availability to assist with emergency issues on weekends and after hours as needed.
- Committed to personal and professional development and want to grow with our team.
- A degree from a 4-year university is desired.
- Reliable transportation and a valid driver's license.
- Spanish is a plus.
- $50,000 - $60,000 annual salary with Quarterly bonuses based on company performance,
- Health Care Reimbursement Program
- 15 days of PTO
- $1,500 of Guest Spaces travel credit annually
- Vacation rental discounts are available
- Unlimited cell phone plan