Welcome to T real estate, the future of dynamic real estate growth in the heart of beautiful Cocoa Beach, Florida and beyond.
At T real estate., we’re not just in the business of real estate. We're in the business of vision, transformation, and opportunity. As an expanding organization, we pride ourselves on acquiring and developing assets with untapped potential.
Our sectors span across:
- Storage Units
- Apartment Communities
- Vacation Rentals
As we make waves in the real estate arena, our ambitious journey has also led us to develop vacation rental resorts, scaling these experiences and expanding our brand nationwide.
Why Choose T real estate?
Being a part of our team means integrating into a driven community where every idea counts and every contribution shapes our collective future.
Join our journey and immerse yourself in the transformative world of T real estate.
Want to put down roots and grow in a long-term position?
As the Operations Manager, you’ll be at the heart of our dynamic team, assisting and acting as a pivotal layer between our CEO and daily operational tasks. You will be more than an organizer, but the individual who will streamline communications, ensure vendor relations are running smoothly, invoices are managed on time, and tackle challenging scenarios with finesse.
Your days will be varied, from coordinating vendor product purchases and managing appointments to being present at job sites. Each week, you’ll be relied upon to upload essential documentation for team meetings and efficiently correspond and answer emails. As the company thrives and you grow in your role, we'll look to you to coach and mentor team members, instilling our corporate culture and policies to help them succeed.
As the ideal candidate for this position, it will be vital for you to excel in a hybrid role that integrates on-site tasks with virtual responsibilities. You'll be a great fit if you're a self-starter, outgoing and confident enough to be assertive as needed.
We look forward to receiving your application.
- Act as the primary communication bridge between the CEO, team members, vendors and clients, ensuring seamless operations.
- Coordinate with vendors, handle communications, ensure timely payment of invoices, and address challenges with professionalism and efficiency.
- Oversee scheduling of appointments, manage product purchases, and prepare essential documents for weekly team meetings.
- Promptly respond to emails and make important calls on behalf of the company, ensuring clarity and professionalism.
- Guide and coach team members, emphasizing company standards, quality, and expectations.
- Run errands for job sites and represent the company when a physical presence is necessary.
- Exhibit assertiveness and discretion in high-pressure situations, aligning with the company's vision for growth.
- Able to have a flexible schedule and be present in person for company assignments.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, specifically in responding to emails and over the phone.
- Able to manage details, multi-task, and stay organized in a fast-paced environment.
- Leadership qualities to help guide and coach new team members
- Able to think on one's feet, be assertive, and perform under pressure, especially in fast-paced scenarios.
- Must possess a confident attitude paired with good judgment and the ability to understand the company's long-term growth goals clearly.
- Flexibility to adjust to the company’s needs.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Annual Salary: $35,000 to $50,000 based on experience and achievement
Schedule: Contracted 1099 position (with opportunity to grow as the company grows). Regular business hours with the flexibility to be available evenings and weekends as needed.
"NOTE** You will be invited to complete a quick video introduction of yourself as a part of the application process. This is a requirement for this position."