For hospitality professionals looking to grow their careers, Coastaway Vacations is the perfect fit.
Founded by Josh Costner - a seasoned real estate expert and CEO - this boutique vacation rental and property management business has gained momentum since its launch in 2015. At Coastaway Vacations, we offer seven beautiful homes on our small barrier island and operate a sister company called Coastaway Property Services, a cleaning, linen rental, and maintenance services provider.
But what truly sets us apart at Coastaway Vacations is our great work environment: one that values fresh ideas and compensates employees for their hard work. With a history of creating great workplaces, Josh Costner's previous company has been recognized locally as "Best Place to Work" and Inc 500's "fastest-growing company" - multiple times.
If you're hoping to create a purposeful work-life balance while contributing your unique set of skills, this could be the opportunity for you.
Keep reading to learn more!
You’ll find deep satisfaction in this role if you enjoy analyzing details, devising practical organizational solutions, and implementing systems that streamline business processes, protocols, and team collaboration.
As our Operations Manager, you will be expected to take decisive action, be comfortable delegating tactfully, and engage effectively with your teams.
Your success will depend on your ability to create measurable achievements, identify gaps in operations, and carve out opportunities for improvement.
As part of your responsibilities, you will oversee the following:
- Guest & Homeowner Relations
- Creating a process for open communication interdepartmentally
- Turnover Management
- Maintenance Team Management
We look forward to hearing from you!
- Facilitate and manage guest communications
- Handle or schedule for guest emergencies
- Discuss with homeowners their home and maintenance needs
- Meet with potential homeowners when looking to bring on to full-scale management
- Manage the onboarding of new homes and homeowners
- Assist with recruitment, training, and scheduling of staff
- Schedule housekeepers and inspectors on turn days
- Previous hospitality or vacation management experience preferred
- Able to work independently
- Technologically proficient - work in PMS (Direct) and operational software (Breezeway)
- Understand the demands of a highly seasonal business.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Annual Salary: $55,000 to $70,000 based on achievement and experience
Bonus: Based on the profitability of the company
- Paid time off, such as PTO, sick days, and vacation days
- Relocation assistance
- Workplace perks such as recreation activities, food and coffee, and flexible work schedules
Schedule: This position will require you to work regular business hours with the flexibility to work after hours as needed.