A Lux Accommodations is a forward-thinking and successful vacation rental company established in 2019. Our mission is to provide our guests with an unforgettable rental experience that exceeds their expectations.
We accomplish this by offering guests comfortable, convenient, and highly affordable accommodations coupled with our top-notch customer service, exceptional quality standards, and a personalized stay. In everything we do, we strive to deliver excellence to our guests.
Additionally, we are confident that the right candidate to join our team will find that the city of San Antonio, with its world-class attractions, vibrant arts, and cultural scene, is the ideal location to balance work and home life. It also offers the opportunity to work alongside a dynamic, goal-oriented team offering a wide array of options for you to excel.
Detail-oriented and frequently frustrated by processes that could be simplified and made more efficient?
If that summarizes who you are in the workplace and you have proven experience in making businesses run smoother, our team needs you. Currently, we are seeking someone with the right mix of strategic abilities, leadership skills, and knowledge of the vacation rental industry to assist us in creating systems that will take our vision and translate it into tangible steps with measurable results.
As our Operations Manager, you will be responsible for leading and planning weekly progress meetings, as well as conducting performance reviews with team members. You will also be charged with making recommendations for any gaps in personnel or processes, then implementing these changes in tandem with recruiting and training the necessary personnel. Lastly, we’ll rely on you to ensure the organization's smooth operation.
If this position interests you and aligns with your career goals, we’d value the chance to learn more about you.
- Responsible for the Guests' Lifecycle – ensuring we surpass guests' expectations from booking to checkout.
- Build and establish a team that will respond to guest inquiries and requests.
- Build SOPs and metrics around the areas you oversee and hold others accountable.
- Establish, improve, and implement processes to enhance the overall guest experience and company efficiency through continuous gap analysis and opportunity identification.
- Manage frontline cleaning team and linen processes to ensure they are performing to standards set by the company.
- Manage maintenance requests for properties.
- Able to take initiative and problem-solve independently
- Able to define clear action steps and motivate the team to perform their best
- Effectively delegate and prioritize items
- Embraces technology and motivated to adopt new and emerging technology
- Familiar or able to quickly get up to speed with our current tech stack, including experience with Airbnb, VRBO, Owner Rez and Hospitable.com, Notion, StayFi, Ring, and Schlage
- Reliable vehicle to use for work and a valid driver’s license
- Bilingual in Spanish and English is preferred but not required
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Annual Salary: $48,000 to $65,000 based on achievement and experience
- Paid time off, such as PTO, sick days, and vacation days
Schedule: This position will require you to work regular business hours with the flexibility to work after hours as needed.