Based in Folly Beach, “America’s Perfect Beach Town”, The Best Rentals are a leading local vacation rental company with a mission to exceed the expectations of our owners, guests, and associates. We represent 100+ vacation rental properties in Charleston, Edisto Island, and Folly Beach providing quality, comfort, and exceptional vacation experiences for our guests.
As an innovative team, we merge modern technology with southern hospitality to create a forward-thinking and friendly environment. The Best Rentals feels like work should be fun and we are searching for people who are passionate about the hospitality industry to join our fast-growing team.
Are you a dynamic and energetic leader with a passion for the hospitality industry? The Best Rentals in Folly Beach are seeking an experienced Operations Manager to provide the leadership and management necessary to implement the smooth and successful execution of the CEO’s mission, vision, and values for our company.
In this exciting role, you will be a key member of our management team, reporting directly to the CEO/President and Vice President. Your primary responsibility is to secure the functionality of the business, drive operational efficiency, and build a thriving team that can provide exemplary service to our guests and owners throughout our rental markets.
We’re seeking candidates with prior management experience in the hotel or vacation rental industry and a respectful, collaborative, and energetic management style to lead a team and positively represent The Best Rentals brand across the board.
- Provide day-to-day leadership and management to ensure the smooth running of the operations team including administrative staff, guest services, housekeeping, and maintenance.
- Be responsible for the measurement and effectiveness of all internal processes providing timely, accurate, and complete reports on the operation of business departments.
- Attract, recruit, motivate and lead a high-performance team including providing training and staff development opportunities and conducting performance evaluations of your direct reports.
- Collaborate with the leadership team to develop and implement plans for the operational infrastructure of systems, processes, and personnel designed to accommodate the growth objectives of our organization.
- Liaise with the revenue manager to monitor booking pacing, and understand how booking revenue drives department budgets.
- Lead the oversight of risk management activities and manage a continuous quality improvement process across the organization as it is related to operational efficiencies, data management, and reporting and service outcomes.
- We are looking for an experienced Vacation rental company General Manager or an experienced General Manager from at least a mid-size hotel property.
- A South Carolina Property Manager’s license is preferred, but not necessary
- The employee is frequently required to stand, climb stairs, sit, or walk for long periods of time; use hands and fingers, type on a computer or electronic device; handle, use or feel; and stoop, crouch, bend over, and kneel.
- This position may regularly require long hours and frequent weekend work. You will take an after-hours emergency on-call rotation with staff. Must have independent transportation. Flexibility and effective time management are key for this position.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
SALARY: Annual Salary $60-$66,000 with an OTE of the $75,000
BONUS: The bonus plan includes referral bonuses and discretionary bonuses.
- Health Insurance Reimbursement
- Paid time off such as PTO, sick days, and vacation days
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts, such as HSAs, FSAs, and HRAs
- Discounts on staying in our vacation rental properties