Founded by the top real estate team in Cape Coral, Realmark Realty, Vacations in Southwest Florida is a vacation rental property management company specializing in luxury accommodations in Cape Coral’s best waterfront community, Cape Harbour.
We’re a team of local experts with vast experience in the SW Florida region, a company culture of professionalism and integrity, and a goal to ensure exceptional customer service for our clients, homeowners, and guests.
We manage a portfolio of 30+ individually owned, luxury vacation rental properties in the upmarket waterfront community of Cape Harbour, a sought-after destination with prime access to the Gulf of Mexico, and a laid-back Southwest Florida lifestyle.
As our portfolio expands, we are seeking an experienced Operations Manager to assist with the smooth operation of each property, from pricing and property inspections to ensuring perfect vacation experiences for our guests.
Knowledge of the industry is essential to assist in competitive pricing, guest contracts, managing and marketing properties on multiple channels, and efficient and effective property care and operations of each vacation rental. Your warm personality and excellent interpersonal skills will build long-term relationships with our owners, guests, and third-party vendors as well as attract new business to build our brand.
If you’re looking to thrive and grow in a supportive, motivating and exceptionally scenic environment, consider joining the team at Vacations in Southwest Florida in Cape Coral.
- Ensure all day-to-day administrative and operational tasks are completed.
- Establish competitive rental rates for each property in line with market trends, accounting for overhead costs, depreciation, taxes, and profit goals for each property.
- Help create and implement marketing strategies that generate excitement and attract new business to our brand.
- Maintain and manage our Escapia PMS including calendars, property turnovers, security deposits, guest contracts, and more.
- Coordinate and oversee on-site operations including housekeeping, work orders and maintenance, and all third-party vendors.
- Perform property inspections to maintain company standards and assist with managing housekeeping including hiring, training, and terminations.
- Resolve guest complaints to satisfaction and provide exceptional customer service to our homeowners and guests.
- Ability to use computer programs – MLS, Escapia.
- Customer service, hospitality, and real estate sales background preferred.
- Able and willing to work both evenings and weekends.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Possess the ability to connect with a variety of personalities on the phone and in person.
- Vacation rental experience preferred
- On-call duties are required.
- Mobility in the Cape Coral area
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
SALARY: $45,000 - $60,000 with on-track earnings (OTE) of $75,000 - $125,000
- Relocation Assistance
- Health Insurance Reimbursement