Would you consider yourself to be a leader who is proven to be results-oriented, strategic, self-motivated, and competitive in your work? If so, we’d like to introduce you to Pete Key Properties.
Pete Key Properties is a growing vacation rental company in beautiful Asheville, NC. Our outdoor community is the perfect setting for people to hike, bike, relax and unwind, and is a fantastic place for our employees to put down roots and create a satisfying work-life balance.
We pride ourselves on creating delightful experiences for our guests and personal freedom for our rental owners. Along the way, we manage to have fun, appreciate our surroundings, and be grateful for the opportunity to live here. We are all about transparency, communication, and teamwork.
If this sounds like an opportunity where you could apply your expertise and thrive in our work environment, we’d love for you to explore this opportunity further.
The type of person we need to take on the role of our Operations Manager - responsible for integrating our systems and organizing our team for greater growth - must have the following characteristics:
- Positive attitude
- Willingness to learn
- Openness to new ideas
Your day-to-day will consist of supervising maintenance tasks, coordinating our short-term rental unit setups, and managing contractors. In this role, you will be responsible for developing and holding our team members accountable as we work toward concise and practical goals that align with our growth strategy.
It is essential that you possess the ability to specify, strategize, and define opportunities in order to be our ideal candidate. This work involves innovation and creativity as our environment, and organizational needs change.
If you are results-driven and detail-oriented with an understanding of what it means to be an integrator while working closely with our company’s Visionary, this could be a great fit for you.
Ready to join the Pete Key Properties Team? Here’s a list of the responsibilities this role requires.
- Analyze our services and operations in a holistic manner.
- Establish consistency of direction for the organization, overseeing daily operations and making adjustments as needed.
- Assist in the execution of the business plan and achieve, or exceed, the established goals.
- Ensure that we are always communicating and working together with our Visionary
- Oversee daily operations
- Develop and coordinate maintenance tasks
- Develop strategy and track the progress of goals
- Coordinate and conduct weekly team meetings
- Help team members succeed by implementing technology tools and systems
- Develop measurement parameters to track goals
- Increase revenue and efficiency by identifying areas for improvement
- Team recruitment, retention, and development
- Responsible for managing the team and holding them accountable for achieving the agreed-upon goals
- 3+ years of operations experience in the vacation rental industry.
- Proven track record leading and developing a high-performance team.
- Understanding of marketing, reservations, guest services, housekeeping, maintenance, and owner relations.
- Experience with Track PMS would be a great help.
- Strong problem-solving skills and drive to see team members succeed.
- Ability to seamlessly transition from strategizing to implementing and generating results
- Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics required
- A demonstrated execution mindset and a record of success in holding people accountable required
- It is essential to have an understanding of and capability to create a healthy organizational culture.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Annual Salary: $60,000 - $80,000
Bonus Details: Bonuses are based on individual and company performance.
- Paid time off such as PTO, sick days, and vacation days.
- Health Insurance reimbursement assistance.
- Relocation assistance
- Workplace perks such as recreational activities, food and coffee, and flexible work schedules.