iTrip Vacations is located in beautiful and historic Charleston, South Carolina. We offer vacation homeowners the opportunity to worry less about managing their property while earning more revenue through increased bookings.
We’ve accomplished this by integrating with over 180 listing sites, running an industry-leading marketing program, and delivering fantastic guest experiences that have earned us two significant awards: HIGHEST AVERAGE REVIEW SCORE and MOST REVIEWS PER LISTING!
Our work environment is flexible, constantly evolving, and provides growth opportunities, recognition, and rewards for achieving business results.
If you’re excited to use your skill and drive to help lead our winning team, we’d love for you to continue reading and see if this position is the next best step for your career.
We are looking for a well-organized, detail-oriented, self-starting team member who values the sense of accomplishment that results from hard work, great communication, and being an integral part of a successful and fast-growing team.
We are seeking a talented operations manager who will consistently deliver sparkling clean and well-maintained homes for guests in all of our vacation homes! Candidates must have a flexible schedule and weekend availability will be required especially during peak seasons and holidays. Good tech skills are essential to using various software apps efficiently. Adaptability, a positive attitude, and a sense of humor are vital!
A substantial part of this position is out in the field with some office time.
- Coordinate and manage external cleaning companies.
- Inspect and train cleaning companies to ensure all our homes meet a very high-quality standard.
- Coordinate maintenance issues and repairs through third-party contractors.
- Liaise with guest services to ensure smooth check-in of guests.
- Manage distribution of guest supplies to all our vacation rental homes.
- Resolve (or assist in resolution) operational issues that arise each day.
- Perform on-call duties for guests or home-related emergencies.
- Previous experience in vacation rentals or the hospitality industry is strongly desired.
- Current or previous role involving high attention to detail.
- Computer literate and able to use web-based apps.
- Ability to work with an extremely fast pace growing company with aggressive growth goals year over year.
- Understanding of and ability to create healthy organizational culture is required.
- Bachelor’s degree is strongly preferred.
- Safe & clean driving record.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Hourly: $26- $32 per hour with Bonuses
Bonus Details: We pay bonuses throughout the year to reward performance and hard work.
- Paid time off such as PTO, sick days, and vacation days
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Long-term disability insurance
- Short-term disability insurance