SHINE VILLAS: Operations Director
Join our winning team and find a rewarding work/life balance
Location: Orlando/Kissimmee, Florida
Family run and founded less than three years ago, our ambition and positive mindset carried us through the pandemic. We’ve grown from 35 homes in our portfolio to over 100 in just this past year. Our success can be attributed to the fact that not only does Shine Villas offers our Home Owner Clients full-service turn-key property management, but we do so with a smile on our face and with genuine care for both our homeowners and guests. We pride ourselves on working alongside each homeowner, creating a custom approach for each property with services like marketing, maintenance, revenue optimization, and management.
We also specialize in creating magical vacations for our guests by maintaining a high standard of professionalism, as demonstrated in our attention to detail and the care and communication we provide our owners and guests.
Our team is ambitious. Working hard is an integral part of our company culture. We are excited about the future of Shine Villas and adding team members that not only work hard but know how to have a good time doing it as we continue to grow.
As our Operations Director, you will be working at the core level of Shine Villas. It will be your responsibility to direct the flow of our day-to-day operational tasks by leading, supporting, and ensuring that our teams are working effectively. It will be essential for you to possess strong analytical skills to identify the areas where we can become more efficient and have the ability to implement new protocols as we continue to grow. In this role, you will work closely with upper management in setting and assisting us to reach key business goals.
- Ensure the day to day operational tasks are completed and run smoothly
- Oversee, direct and lead field teams
- Develop and maintain operational budgets
- Nurture relationships with outside vendors
- Ensure that company policy, protocols, and standards are followed
- Train and develop team members
- Analyze company data and look for ways to improve efficiencies
- Develop SOPs and processes to support the growth and movement of business to the next level
- Bachelor's degree in business administration or hospitality preferred
- 3+ years of experience in a management role - hospitality experience preferred
- Computer literate and able to use web-based apps
- Must be a proactive and driven, self-starter
- The ability to work with minimal supervision and limited direction
- Must be able to work well on a team and take direction from upper management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Willing to jump in wherever necessary
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Salary: $60,000-$70,000 with an OTE of $90,000-$100,000
- PTO such as sick days and vacation days
- Health Insurance reimbursement
- Discounted stays at Shine Villas properties
- Relocation assistance
Apply now if you’re excited about joining an ambitious young company where your expertise and hard work will be rewarded for assisting us in moving to the next level. We’re looking forward to meeting you.