At Florida Spirit, we provide exceptional vacation home experiences so our guests can create lasting memories. We are a small business that values its employee's contributions and recognizes the difference each team member makes in the daily success of our business. We offer our employees a fast-paced and exciting workplace where everyone feels a sense of team effort and accomplishment. Our team is very passionate about the work we do, the properties we manage, and the support we have for each other.
Currently, we are seeking talented, enthusiastic individuals to help us provide exceptional customer service to our guests and property owners in a full-time capacity.
As our Operations Coordinator, you will be the expert in knowing the ins and outs of our properties and ensuring that our homes are always ready to welcome guests. Reporting to the Operations Manager and Business Owner, you will facilitate scheduling our frontline housekeeping, maintenance, and quality assurance inspection, teams.
Please note we need someone who can speak both English and Spanish fluently.
- Schedule our outside staff for housekeeping, maintenance repairs, and property quality inspections.
- Provide detailed information to Management and Home Owners about any property repairs needed.
- Follow up with vendors and contractors to ensure repairs were complete and accurate.
- Communicate with and assist Guests over the phone as needed.
- Previous experience in the vacation rental or hotel industry is strongly preferred.
- Proven success in an operations role is desired.
- Florida Spirit is a drug-free workplace, so being able to pass an extensive background check and drug test is required.
- Able to work Tuesday - Saturday, 9:30 am to 6:00 pm.
- Flexibility to be on scheduled rotation for emergency after-hours calls.
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Spanish.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Hourly: $16.00 - $20.00 / hour
- Paid time off, such as PTO, sick days, and vacation days
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Tuition reimbursement
- Workplace perks such as recreation activities, food and coffee, and flexible work schedules