New England Vacation Rentals could be the perfect fit. Based in Cape Cod, Massachusetts, we are a full-service vacation rental management company specializing in offering vacation home rentals in the beautiful towns of Harwich, Chatham, Brewster, Hyannis, Orleans, Centerville, and West Yarmouth. Whether guests are looking for a summer getaway or a cozy winter retreat - our extensive selection of beachfront and Cape Cod area homes have something to offer all year round!
In addition to providing world-class customer service and superior accommodations, we offer employees competitive pay and a positive work environment. The key to our success is that our team always strives to deliver world-class customer service while providing attractive rates for high-quality accommodations. This means we are constantly updating our services and amenities based on feedback from our guests and property owners.
Currently, our team is searching for the right candidate to fill our position as Operations Coordinator. The primary responsibility of this position is to manage the day-to-day operations of our vacation rental office, which manages over 250 homes. In this role, your tasks will include scheduling maintenance and turnovers, coordinating home inspections, managing communications, handling customer service inquiries, and any guest or owner concerns as they arise.
In light of the large number of homes in our portfolio, we guarantee that no two days will ever be the same, but every day will include delivering the exceptional service our clients have come to expect from us.
A "can-do" attitude and willingness to go the extra mile are essential for success in this role and to fit into our company culture. If you’re highly focused, personable, and passionate about the hospitality industry, specifically vacation rentals, we’d love to hear from you.
- Learn and apply all aspects of reservation software (Streamline).
- Answering guest and homeowner inquiries, questions, and concerns professionally.
- Process all guest inquiries, leads, and reservations.
- Coordination of home inspectors for spring walkthroughs and turnovers before guest arrivals and after their departures.
- Solve home issues (repair and care) through a work order program in concert with our Maintenance team.
- Participate in the onboarding process for new homes - walkthroughs, photo shoots, unit details, etc.
- Specialty Projects - data entry, photos, update details.
- Reporting for Guest Welcome Bags, Linen Rentals, Cleaning Teams, and Weekly Turnover.
- Submit Account Payables for vendors and maintenance.
- Process guest and owner charges/reimbursements using Trust Accounting guidelines and principles.
- Availability for Emergency Services coverage on a rotating basis.
- Previous experience in the hospitality industry is required; the vacation rental industry is preferred.
- Must be an effective communicator, with excellent writing skills is required.
- Able to establish and maintain positive customer relationships with homeowners and guests
- Able to see the big picture while working through the details.
- Effectively manage conflict and uncomfortable situations in a professional manner.
- An ability to switch easily from one task to another in a fast-changing environment.
- Proficient in cloud-based software and computers.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Hourly Wage: $21.00 - $24.00 based on experience and achievement
- Paid time off, such as PTO, sick days, and vacation days
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts