Allow us to introduce ourselves. We’re Ghost Host Rentals - the ultimate behind-the-scenes partner in property management and vacation rentals. We specialize in offering charming properties in Island Park, Idaho, and properties throughout Eastern Idaho. Our passion at Ghost Host is making the extraordinary affordable for our guests, transforming beautiful properties into memorable vacation rentals, and offering comprehensive management services for property owners that want a passive investment with tech savvy managers.
Simply put - we rock at vacation rental management and love what we do.
With us, the philosophy is simple: we do more, charge less, and ensure our properties stand out with professional photography included at no extra charge. But beyond this, when guests book through us, they find an easy and seamless booking experience that sets them on a journey of convenience and comfort right from the start.
When you work with us at Ghost Host Rentals, you’ll become part of a friendly, hard-working, yet laid-back team who takes pride in spiriting away the stress of vacation rental property management, leaving only satisfaction and peace of mind.
Behind every well-run company is a meticulous planner, a keeper of the details, and an orchestrator of smoothly run processes.
That’s exactly who we’re looking for.
In your role as our Operations Coordinator, you'll help us shape memorable stays for our guests and provide seamless property management services to our owners. You'll be an analytical, process-driven force ensuring all the i’s are dotted and the t’s are crossed to keep us moving forward smoothly.
In this hybrid role, whether on the road, in the office or from the comfort of your home, you'll be responsible for managing interactions with cleaners, maintenance technicians, and third-party vendors to address any issues that may arise. Additionally, you will use your excellent organizational skills to create and record accurate reports in our management software, assist with onboarding new properties, and handle data entry tasks when necessary.
To be the ideal candidate, it will be essential for you to live in Island Park or within Fremont County, equipped with a reliable computer and internet connection.
Apply today if you are looking for a position where you can grow, as you'll be working closely with our Director of Operations on varying tasks that could open up new opportunities for professional development.
We’re looking forward to connecting.
- Manage the maintenance and vendor-coordinating software submitting damage reimbursements
- Create monthly issue/maintenance reports for owners and the bookkeeper and run the daily email report
- Invoice property owners and pay vendors for maintenance/repairs
- Conduct property walkthroughs and coordinate handyman repairs/maintenance
- Respond to any issues and coordinate staff and vendors to address problems
- Assist the Director of Operations as needed when onboarding new properties online
- Manage inventory of managed properties, coordinate item replacement, and ensure all property issues are resolved promptly, and owners are updated.
- Submit and coordinate new permits and renewals for short-term rentals.
- Reliable internet, computer and cell phone
- Reliable 4WD vehicle
- Experience using google drive and familiar with Word, excel
- Proficient computer skills and tech-savvy
- Good communication skills and etiquette via phone, text, email, and social media
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Annual Salary: $30,000 to $40,000 based on achievement and experience
- Commuting/travel assistance
- Workplace perks such as recreation activities and flexible work schedules
Schedule: A typical workday lasts eight hours, usually from 8 am to 5 pm, including an hour's lunch. Occasionally, after-hours work will be required to respond to guests and coordinate with vendors.