Join Our Team In Kissimmee, Florida
At Element Vacation Homes, we specialize in large (8-14 bedroom), highly themed, luxury, short-term vacation properties with incredible amenities that set us apart from the competition. When guests come to stay with us, they’re blown away by not only the properties themselves but also our attention to detail and commitment to ensuring they have the best possible getaway.
Because we love Central Florida, hosting guests from all over the world, and helping property owners achieve their investment goals.
But that’s not all.
Besides offering remarkable properties, our team is composed of people who have a strong start-up mentality. This work ethic has enabled us to create an environment where hard work is valued, and a healthy work-life balance is encouraged. Working with us offers perks like volunteer opportunities, a paid day off for your birthday, and an annual pass to Universal Studios Orlando.
As we continue to grow, we’re looking for like-minded people who approach work with positivity and hustle, as well as align with our mission to be the preeminent provider of high-quality short-term vacation homes in Central Florida.
We’re currently seeking a passionate, hardworking rockstar to join our team and take the lead as a detail-oriented Operations Coordinator. While our systems are pretty good, we require a problem-solving, action-taker to make them even better.
In this role, you’ll wear many hats, including:
- Housekeeping – Pivotal to our success and sustainability. It goes without saying our properties need to consistently shine. It is essential that you keep track of even the smallest details, such as kitchen inventory and minor wear and tear.
- Maintenance – This is where your basic home repair skills will come in handy, checking light bulbs, batteries, electronics, arcades, appliances, safety & security, in addition to the overall functionality of the properties.
- Staging & Property Readiness – Our guests demand the very best, and we expect nothing less. This means we’ll need you to stage each home as if it were getting ready for an Architectural Digest photo shoot.
What makes this a great opportunity?
This is a pivotal ground-floor role within our organization. As the Operations Coordinator, you’ll have the opportunity to develop professional relationships within the company as well as with third-party vendors. You’ll experience job satisfaction through playing an integral role in our growth, as well as benefit from a great work-life balance.
Ready to get started?
Click the link to start your journey towards working with us. We’re looking forward to receiving your application.
- Completing post-departure & pre-arrival inspections
- Proper reporting/ logging of all pertinent information
- Ensuring properties are always properly staged – this includes furniture placement, HVAC temperature, miscellaneous décor, lighting, owner closets, electronics and appliances
- Various concierge-related tasks such as amenity delivery, errand running, special occasion decorating, etc.
- Oversee all VIP, owner, media, and special request reservations are 110% ready for arrival.
- Onboarding new properties into the program, including creating an initial punch list, accepting deliveries, assembly tasks, staging and overall project management
- Vacation rental/ hotel experience (preferred)
- Local area knowledge (preferred) - familiarity with the local area, its attractions & offerings
- Excellent time management, communication & organizational skills – we have a deep appreciation for genuine hospitality, which means ensuring no balls get dropped.
- Exceptional social & people skills – you’ll need to be able to make sincere connections with guests, potential guests, community members, owners, and vendors.
- Basic handyman skills
- Reliable transportation & flexible schedule
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Compensation: $50,000 - $60,000 based on experience and achievement
- Paid time off, such as PTO, sick days, and vacation days
- Workplace perks such as recreation activities, food and coffee, and flexible work schedules
- Casual Dress
- Happy Hour
- Company Vehicle
- Universal Annual Pass
- Mac Workstation
- Paid Day Off On Your Birthday For Quarterly Volunteer Work
- Fun Work Environment
Schedule: Demand-based working hours with after-hours Manager On Duty shifts and meetings as needed.