Hostfully makes award-winning software for short-term and vacation rental property managers. Founded by property managers, we seek to help managers and their guests make the most of every stay.
The company is a fully remote team with team members across the United States, Argentina, Vietnam, Poland, Canada, and more. We embrace diversity and our international culture and pride ourselves on our thoughtful approach to communication within and outside of our team. We value transparency and honesty, differences of opinion, and being kind. We are also a climate-positive company.
Hostfully is hiring for an Onboarding Specialist. You will report to the Director of Onboarding. Hostfully is a company that provides software to short-term rental property managers. Using Hostfully, these managers can distribute listings across Airbnb, Vrbo, Booking.com, and more without getting double bookings. Hostfully also helps automate payments, bookings, guest communication, and much more.
We are looking for an onboarding specialist driven to empower and educate our customers for their future success with Hostfully. A successful candidate will have experience with phone or video customer support calls. Bonus points for candidates with project management or SaaS experience. Your main goals will be to successfully onboard your assigned clients onto our software while steering them through our system to install multiple integrations and channels, making their partnership with Hostfully stickier and more fulfilling.
- Lead in-person Onboarding sessions with customers, including discovery, demonstrations, and product configuration.
- Engage with customers to understand their specific situation and help them create an action plan and configure the platform to service those needs.
- Recognize problems with the client onboarding, both technical and with client process, and suggest or troubleshoot solutions.
- Work with internal team members to influence Product, Sales, and Support improvements
- Recognize opportunities to improve the onboarding process and work directly with your supervisor to implement improvements.
- Minimum 2+ years experience in SaaS Customer Success, Onboarding, or Account Management.
- Fluent in English with solid oral and written communication skills.
- Familiar with Salesforce, Jira, Confluence, Intercom or the ability to quickly learn new software applications.
- Enthusiasm for receiving, sharing, and acting on feedback.
- Passion for working directly with customers combined with patience for helping them when there is confusion or frustration related to learning new software. **Bonus points for any experience in Property Management or Project Management.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Annual Salary: $40,000 - $75,000 plus commissions and bonuses
Bonus Details: Annual bonus, spot bonuses based on performance
- Paid time off such as PTO, sick days, and vacation days
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts, such as HSAs, FSAs, and HRAs
- Long term disability insurance
- Short term disability insurance
- Tuition reimbursement