sojo is the vacation rental industry’s first amenity automation platform. We connect to property managers’ reservation calendars to automate ordering, storing, and kitting guest amenities – from the bathroom and laundry to the kitchen and pantry.
You’ll be working in a fast-paced startup environment with a small but passionate team who values innovation, customer obsession, market transformation, and a relentless focus on simplifying operations for vacation rental managers across the country.
- Competitive Compensation
- Health Benefits
- Unlimited PTO
We are looking for an onboarding specialist driven to empower and educate our customers for their future success with sojo. A successful candidate will have experience with phone or video customer support calls. Candidates with project management or SaaS experience are required. Your main goal will be successfully onboarding your assigned clients onto our software while steering them through our system and automation platform.
sojo is the first to mark amenity automation platform. We are growing our customer base rapidly and are seeking candidates to own the sale > activation process. This is a job with technical and customer service requirements.
- Lead Onboarding sessions with customers, including discovery, demonstrations, and product configuration.
- Engage with customers to understand their situation, help them create an action plan, and configure the platform to serve those needs.
- Recognize problems with client onboarding, both technical and client processes and suggest or troubleshoot solutions.
- Work with internal team members to influence Product, Sales, and Support improvements.
- Recognize opportunities to improve the onboarding process and work directly with your supervisor to implement improvements.
- Minimum 2+ years experience in SaaS Customer Success, Onboarding, or Account Management is required.
- Familiar with Hubspot, Jira, Confluence, or the ability to quickly learn new software applications.
- Enthusiasm for receiving, sharing, and acting on feedback.
- Passion for working directly with customers combined with patience for helping them when there is confusion or frustration related to learning new software.
- Bonus points for any experience in Property Management or Project Management.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Annual Salary: $65,000 - $85,000
Bonus Details: 15% variable-based compensation based on performance.
Benefits & Perks:
- Paid time off, such as PTO, sick days, and vacation days
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance