The freedom to create growth through creativity and innovation
We are Vacation Homes Collection (VHC), and we are a part of the CVC GROUP, the largest tourism organization in Latin America and the fifth-largest globally. We are in the relentless pursuit of becoming the premier short-term rental company in the world. As a company, we prioritize having a culture of unity, diversity, and inclusion by creating a welcoming environment where every employee has the opportunity to grow. At the forefront of technology and innovation, VHC will be the new gold standard in travel - allowing our guests to experience the world one carefully curated experience at a time.
Here’s what one of our employees had to say about what it’s like working with us…
"Working for Vacation Homes Collection has provided me with an opportunity to grow professionally in the travel and hospitality industry. It is exciting to be part of a growing and innovative company." ~ Armand G.
As an industry disruptor, VHC is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for everyone. Following the sales process, our Onboarding Team is responsible for welcoming each new home to VHC by administratively creating profiles for new properties and their homeowners.
In this role as the Onboarding Manager, you will need to work efficiently and in a timely manner, with a high level of attention to detail across our different software programs. In your day-to-day, you will work closely with our sales managers and homeowners throughout the onboarding process, which will require you to be an effective communicator both verbally and written. You will also have the opportunity to show off your creative skills within this role by writing copy and taking high-quality photos that show off the home’s best attributes. You will have deadlines and metrics to be measured by your Lead Manager.
This role is exciting for creative and analytical leaders as it will empower you with the freedom to organize and innovate our onboarding process as the company grows. While you will receive guidance from your Lead Manager and Leadership Team, you will also be encouraged to try new strategies to meet and exceed team goals and create a supportive & thriving team environment.
- Onboard new homes into our system, including building the home’s profile and the owner’s information
- Work closely with the sales team to meet homeowner’s timeframes
- Write copy for online home listings
- On occasion, visit the properties to conduct an inspection and take photos
- Curate a list of photographers and arrange photo sessions
- Excellent communication with homeowners throughout the onboarding process
- Create a more efficient and effective onboarding experience by identifying and suggesting new ideas and ways to improve our processes
- Bachelor’s Degree (Preferred)
- 2+ years of experience in hospitality
- Real estate or travel photography is an asset
- Able to think strategically and work efficiently without sacrificing thoroughness
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to direct and lead individuals and groups.
- Able to analyze and leverage data to enhance performance
- A forward-thinking and creative mindset geared towards developing new ideas to strengthen your team's capabilities.
- Embrace change in a fluid and high growth environment
*Note: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employees may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
We’ve put together an exciting benefit and compensation package for you because we value our team members and believe our employees are our greatest asset.
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Health Savings Account
- Life Insurance and Benefits
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Monday - Friday
- Nights, weekends, and holiday availability as needed
- A rewarding and competitive salary based on experience
Apply now if this resonates with you, and you know that you can use your creativity and leadership skills to meet and exceed these expectations. We can’t wait to speak with you.