For more than 30 years, Hodnett Cooper has specialized in vacation rentals, real estate, and association management in the Golden Isles. St. Simons Island and the surrounding area are breathtaking destinations that welcome more than 2.4 million visitors to the area each year.
We believe our employees ensure our success and are committed to creating an environment where each team member thrives. We are the perfect fit for you if you love hospitality, have a passion for entrepreneurship, and enjoy variety in your daily routine.
To continue our tradition of exceptional service while continuing to grow, Hodnett Cooper Association Management is searching for a detailed and proactive On-site Supervisor for a local community. Must have a strong ability to problem solve, manage multiple tasks at once, and receive direction from leaders. The ideal candidate is enthusiastic and professional on the phone and in person. Being able to work with a seasoned team and having an eye for detail are key to success. Able to operate MS Office suite programs independently and quickly learn new technology is needed. Will work closely with other staff, owners, and guests. 2+ years of an office setting or customer service position is ideal. Hours are 8:30 to 5:30, and you must be able to work weekends and holidays and operate indoors and outdoors as needed.
- Form valuable relationships with owners.
- Assist guests, owners, and reservationists. Liaise with partners and vendors. Support others.
- Maintains working relationships with inter-departmental staff, HOA management, vendors, and residents
- Maintains open lines of communication to ensure community issues are handled appropriately and in an organized, timely manner.
- Respond to owner and guest needs, requests, and complaints. Offer suggestions for activities and dining.
- Perform functions including but not limited to record keeping, filing, word processing, data entry, running daily reporting, and other essential needs as required.
- Coordinate and track important dates for board and annual and budget meetings, complying with HOA-specific notice requirements.
- Drafts, edits, and prepares correspondence, minutes, reports, and other material for board members, owners, guests, management & vendors.
- Provide and maintain a log of upcoming projects, board, and homeowner requisitions/suggestions for improvements. Perform regular property walk-throughs individually and with HOA team members, noting areas needing attention.
- Previous experience in customer service, front desk service, or other related fields.
- Ability to build rapport with owners and guests.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrates ability to prioritize work and manage time, often under pressure.
- Hard-working, detail-oriented, and committed to producing great end results.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Hourly: $16.00 - $19.00 / hour
- Paid time off such as PTO, sick days, and vacation days
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts, such as HSAs, FSAs, and HRAs
- Employee recognition programs