Are you passionate about travel, great with people, and possess a proven track record of successfully managing vacation rentals? If so, you could be the next person to join our Darmic family here in Waikiki.
Our vacation property rental management company is family-founded and has a culture of transparency and teamwork. After visiting Waikiki in the early ’80s, our family fell in love with Hawaii and, over the years, have established a thriving short-term rental management company. We offer homeowners and guests stress-free solutions to managing their property and increased bookings in this breathtaking part of the world where guests return year after year.
If you’ve dreamed of using your leadership, business, and hospitality expertise to manage properties in a gorgeous setting, we’d love to hear from you.
As the On-Site and Office Manager at Darmic Waikiki Banyan, you’ll be our go-to person for overseeing and participating in the daily operations of our properties.
The main areas of responsibility are:
- Maintaining our standards in housekeeping and maintenance
- Oversee our staff and their performance
- Build relationships with homeowners to increase our property inventory
To succeed in this role, you’ll need to be the kind of person who can lead with kindness, work well under pressure, and excel in a fast-paced environment.
- Create schedules for staff.
- Quality assurance inspections between stays.
- Implement and maintain housekeeping protocols.
- Regular communication and reporting to management.
- Performing minor maintenance tasks as needed instead of calling a third-party vendor for minor issues.
- Order supplies and oversized ticket items as required and monitor linen levels.
- Tracking of property inventory.
- Banking duties include visits to the bank to make deposits, receive payments, manage petty cash, etc.
- Update reservations systems with payment.
- Ensure an exemplary guest experience with a constant striving for improvement.
- Deal with any guest issues with professionalism as they arise.
- Administrative duties.
- Researching local providers that could interest our guests and enhance their experience.
- GuestView Guide updates and analytics.
- Find ways to network with potential new homeowners.
- Basic accounting and banking skills
- Proven management skills preferably in the vacation rental or hospitality industry.
- Basic knowledge and experience in maintenance.
- Excellent communication verbal and written skills.
- High level of interpersonal skills and ability to maintain composure and professionalism.
- Ability to multitask, work under pressure, and excel in a fast-paced, high-growth environment.
- Strong understanding of business principles, finance, and marketing.
- Computer proficient
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Annual Salary: $45,000 - $55,000 with bonuses
Bonus Details: Bonuses are based on company and individual performance.
- Health insurance
- Eligible for Affordable Housing