An Elevated Cape Cod Rental Management Experience.
Do you call Falmouth's beautiful landscapes and charming neighborhoods home? Are you proud to be a part of The Cape community?
At Stay on the Cape, we cherish that same love for the area. Originating in 2015 under the umbrella of our parent company, South End Hospitality, our portfolio has blossomed from a single guest room to managing over 150 properties. But our growth story isn't just about numbers; it's about the people and offering exemplary hospitality to all who visit us.
When you work with Stay on the Cape, it’s more than just a workplace – it's a family. A place where your expertise is respected, your passion for the area is shared, and every day presents opportunities to showcase the best of what The Cape offers.
Join us and be a part of a team that celebrates Falmouth, its homes, and its people.
Are you a maintenance pro with an eye for detail?
We're looking for a Property Inspector & Maintenance Technician. This is a crucial role in ensuring the upkeep of our properties and the satisfaction of our guests when they come to stay with us.
You’ll be our ideal candidate if you’re someone who knows their way around plumbing, electrical, HVAC, and general appliances and can handle light carpentry. You’ll also be relied upon to perform maintenance checks, working through the property to ensure that everything is functional and noticing any minor repairs that need to be handled or larger jobs that need attention from third-party vendors.
The overall objective of this position is to ensure that properties are in tip-top shape and ready for guest check-in. We rely on our techs to be on-point professional and make our guests feel confident in their ability to remedy an issue should a repair be needed during a guest's stay.
To be successful, you’ll need to bring your skills, your “get-it-done attitude,” and dependable transportation. In turn, we offer a stable work environment and a reliable team that values you for your hard work and expertise.
- Perform routine inspections to ensure each property is ready for check-in
- Perform preventative maintenance monthly, quarterly, and annually as well as corrective maintenance across all properties.
- Promptly respond to on-call emergency maintenance requests and either resolve or coordinate resolution.
- Assist with the removal of trash, debris, and other large items.
- As needed, assist the leadership team with any job-related tasks and special projects.
- Home maintenance experience is a huge plus.
- Must reside on The Cape year-round
- Must have access to reliable transportation
- Must have the availability and flexibility to be on-call to respond to emergencies.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Hourly Wage: $15 - $25 based on experience and achievement