Affordable Travel of Orlando was started in 1993 as a hotel wholesaler helping hotels near Disney with their marketing efforts. We have grown tremendously over the past 29 years. Today we work with 27 different hotels here in Orlando with their marketing efforts, we have a vacation home management division that manages 75 vacation homes, and we are one of the largest discount ticket operations located in Orlando.
We have adopted the EOS business model and have started implementing this structure into our daily work lives. We have big goals for the future, as we want to be the Biggest Memory Maker in Orlando. Our core values are integrity, competitiveness, the value of a reputation, teamwork, and getting things done in a timely manner.
We are looking for an office manager to round out our team at OrlandoVacation.com. The right applicant will ensure that our core business functions run smoothly to ensure great customer satisfaction. This person reports directly to the Integrator, and they will work closely together throughout the day. A typical day starts at 7 am (however, we are flexible). Most of our employees like to start early but get off early as well.
- Ensure all reservations are charged and confirmed with the hotels.
- Make sure all ticket orders are charged and the guest is sent the tickets either through email or courier.
- Make sure the billing is correct with our hotel partners and the attractions.
- Send over all hotel and vacation home reservations that came in from the night to the appropriate properties.
- Charge any final balances to upcoming guests which have upcoming reservations.
- Charge and fulfill all ticket orders which are ordered throughout the day.
- Ensure all orders are legitimate.
- Assist in billing both for the hotels and theme park tickets.
- Previous experience as an office manager, administrative assistant, or similar role is required.
- Strong attention to detail and follow-up is a must.
- The ability to work independently in a fast pace environment is necessary.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Annual Salary: $50,000
Bonus Details: We pay monthly and quarterly bonuses in addition to the base salary.
- Paid time off such as PTO, sick days, and vacation days
- Workplace perks such as recreation activities, food and coffee, and flexible work schedules