At GetAwayRentals.com, we offer our clients worry-free vacation and property management services by providing them with the latest in rental technology and a highly focused and experienced professional team.
With our vacation rental management service, we are able to provide owners with the following benefits:
- Guest Experience Managers who work to ensure guests return year after year.
- Investments in technology that improves the efficiency of the business and ultimately increase revenues.
- Competitive fees.
- Strategic marketing.
Creating a challenging and engaging work environment is one of GetAway Rentals’ top priorities, which allows our employees to reach their full potential and contribute to the company's success. This commitment to providing the best possible experience to guests and employees has led us to become a trusted name in the vacation rental industry in New Smyrna Beach.
As our Office Manager, you will coordinate the interworking of GetAwayRentals.com. This position will ensure all aspects of the business are working efficiently. The role reports directly to both the CEO and COO. The primary duty of the Office Manager is to ensure the business runs smoothly and supports the team to be successful. The secondary role is to support the CEO and COO in activities within our other entities and assist in the vision and scaling of these entities to ensure a successful outcome.
- Manages and pays invoices once approved Manages and updates company procedures, processes, and workflows.
- Maintains the inventory of all office supplies, updates inventory, and makes orders to replace inventory when needed.
- Assists the CEO & COO with daily activities, booking travel, scheduling appointments, etc.
- Ensures all invoices and receipts are scanned and applied to the right financial platform.
- Responsible for cleanliness, orderliness, and appearance of the office area
- Previous experience as an office manager or similar role is required.
- Being efficient in Quickbooks Online is required.
- Tenacious attention to detail and follow-up is a must.
- Robust computer skills and ability to learn Property Management Software and CRM.
- Ability to wear multiple hats within the organization.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Annual Salary: $50,000 - $65,000
Bonus: Bonus opportunities based on company and individual performance.
Benefits & Perks:
- Paid time off, such as PTO, sick days, and vacation days