Situated along Florida's Emerald Coast, Southern Holiday Homes offers excellent vacation accommodations to guests looking to enjoy the sun, sand, and laid-back beach lifestyle 30A offers. Our love for all things Highway 30A, real estate, and travel, combined with our backgrounds in international real estate finance, sales, and hospitality, have been the perfect mix for bringing exceptional Vacation Rental Property Management services to the market.
We use a process-driven approach to provide our guests and clients with world-class service and results, complete with a staff of professionals, including a maintenance and cleaning department, property management experts, reservations specialists, and guest experience agents.
A business is only as strong as its people, and Southern Holiday Homes is fortunate to have the best team members. Consider joining us if you're looking for a company where you can grow and progress. As an organization, we strive to have a great culture welcoming all types of talents.
We are searching for an experienced office manager to join our team as our Office and Front Desk Manager. The successful candidate must have experience in office administration, be customer-oriented, and have excellent communication and organizational skills. Your day-to-day will be to ensure our Office and Front Desk run smoothly and efficiently.
When guests contact us, you will be the face of Southern Holiday Homes and must be able to represent the brand in a professional and friendly manner. This position will require you to run an organized office and be able to manage multiple priorities with excellent communication skills. You'll love this role if you're a people person with strong administrative skills who enjoys working in a positive and supportive team environment.
This position will typically be scheduled Monday- Friday from 9-5.
- Supports company operations by maintaining office systems.
- Maintains office efficiency by planning and implementing office systems, layouts, and equipment procurement.
- Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Achieves financial objectives by scheduling expenditures, analyzing variances, and initiating corrective actions.
- Assist the VP of Operations and Senior Operations Manager with daily tasks in an official capacity or field as needed.
- Performs front desk tasks such as answering calls, assisting guests, processing invoices, etc.
- Meeting and travel planning.
- Previous front desk guest service or office management experience.
- Being efficient in Quickbooks Online is desired.
- High-level computer skills and ability to learn Property Management Software and CRM.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively with guests, staff, and vendors.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Hourly Salary: $17.00 - $21.50
Bonus Details: This position is eligible to receive annual merit increases and annual discretionary performance-based bonuses.
Benefits & Perks:
- Paid time off, such as PTO, sick days, and vacation days