Since 2019, Nomadics has grown by 300% year over year - and we’re just getting started. Providing vacation properties that our guests love and property management and investment services that our investors love, has created an environment where hustle and heart are rewarded. We are an ambitious and creative vacation rental company crushing its goals and making waves in the industry. At Nomadics, you'll be required to bring the same energy, vision, and passion for expansion that has catapulted our team forward.
We ensure that every Nomadics property offers "instagrammable" moments that create long-lasting impressions on our guests (and their social media feeds), as well as exceptional customer service, which has led to more guests, more success, and very satisfied investors. Client satisfaction is our priority with the right properties, excellent guest services, and a dedicated team.
We believe the world is meant to be seen and experienced, and we love helping other nomads join us on the journey.
Interested? We’d love to hear from you.
At Nomadics, we’re looking for a personable and professional Account Manager who excels at acquiring new accounts and maintaining existing ones.
To be the right candidate, you must be adept at finding new opportunities and connecting them with investors. You’ll also be responsible for creating lead profiles and working with prospective clients using big-picture strategies as well as detail-oriented tactics.
You should always stay informed of online opportunities to build a complete leads portfolio based on research and industry experience. And when it comes time for face-to-face networking, make sure that the right connections are made.
Your day-to-day will consist of communicating with current property owners, finding new properties for investors, ensuring active projects are going smoothly through house design and furnishing, answering any questions investors have about their property management, and keeping track of revenue and expenses from active listings.
If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding opportunity, Nomadics is the place for you!
Please note this is for a part-time position. We have a full-time position available, as well.
- Interview potential investors to determine if they're a good match.
- Find high-returning properties for our investors to buy.
- Help facilitate the sale and financing of recommended properties in collaboration with other team members.
- Establish the design and setup of the new property with our interior designer.
- Ensure an active relationship with the new property owner, responding to the investor's needs and answering any questions they may have while their property is actively listed.
- Enhance an investor's portfolio by assisting with purchases or subsequent properties
- Real estate experience, whether in sales or property management.
- Previous experience in the vacation rental industry is desired.
- Must have strong interpersonal skills.
- Risk tolerance is a must.
- Desire to grow within the company with long-term goals related to real estate.
- Adept at using cloud-based software, computers, and smartphones.
- Proven sales and networking skills.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Annual Salary: $40,000 - $60,000 based on achievement and experience
Bonus Details: There will be an annual performance bonus of up to 10% of the salary.
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Employee recognition programs
- Relocation assistance
- Workplace perks such as recreation activities, food and coffee, and flexible work schedules