At Bennett Law Center, we seek individuals with an unwavering belief in possibilities, echoing our conviction that: "With God, all things are possible."
Our purpose? Empower our clients— individuals, families, or businesses—to realize their version of the American Dream. "Bridges Over Barriers" isn't just a tagline for us; it's a guiding principle, reflecting our dedication to assisting clients in overcoming the challenges they face — be it citizenship, deportation defense, or building a successful business.
What sets us apart at Bennett Law Center?
We're a values-centric law firm. As part of our team, you'll be integral in championing:
- Team Work
- Strength in Diversity
- Spirit of Generosity
- Hopeful Determination
Join us if you're ready to use your marketing and administrative skills to grow and make a difference.
In this role, as our Remote Marketing & Sales Coordinator (VA), you'll be our brand’s voice, crafting stories and content that capture our audience's attention and reflect our brand's values.
Your ability to navigate different platforms and mediums, from managing our social media presence to our website's content, will be crucial. But you won’t just be limited to digital landscapes. Each month, you'll have the opportunity to connect with our clients through a curated newsletter, sharing updates, stories, and insights that foster a strong community bond.
Events and community engagement will also be an important part of your role. From researching sponsorship opportunities to organizing client and community events, you'll ensure every detail is perfect – whether that’s booking speakers or finalizing the menu.
Being successful in this role requires more than creativity; it requires tangible results. You'll know you're on the right track as we see our engagement metrics rise, leads convert, and our events receive rave reviews.
Join us and become a valuable team member, achieving remarkable success and impacting people's lives.
- Actively manage and post on social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, and TikTok), including creating content aligned with the firm's values. Monitor channels for client leads and manage responses.
- Set up and evaluate online marketing campaign tracking systems. Keep the firm's website updated with client stories, services, staff profiles, and relevant resources.
- Help organize BLC-hosted events (budgeting, scheduling, logistics) and find local community events for participation or sponsorship. Manage all aspects, from invitations to catering.
- Design flyers for various events and marketing needs. Order and maintain inventory of branded items for clients and staff.
- Conduct "G.A.S." calls to re-engage former clients, support the Sales and Marketing team, and fill in for the Client Relationship Manager and Client Coordinator as needed.
- Perform research to analyze client behavior, preferences, and market trends.
- Actively participate in training sessions to enhance marketing skills and collaborate in strategic marketing projects.
- Prior relevant marketing and/or experience required
- High school diploma required. Bachelor’s degree in Marketing preferred.
- Excellent English writing and oral communication skills are required; fluency in Spanish or another language preferred
- Extreme creativity, solid graphic arts skills, and ability to engage online audience
- Knowledge of CLIO, MS Office, Canva, and Dropbox preferred
- Strong multi-tasking ability, highly detail oriented, and a strong desire for continuous learning on the job to improve marketing skills.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Hourly Wage: $8 - $10 per hour
Bonus: Details to be discussed
Scheduling: This role entails working regular business hours with the flexibility to be available for overtime when necessary.