Rented is a values-led, and purpose-driven company. Our mission is to sustainably support local communities in creating a global reach on their own terms. We currently do this by strengthening and supporting local rental management companies through access to world-class talent, technology, and resources.
The local vacation rental managers we serve are in the difficult position of having to execute in a manual and on-the-ground way in their business, while at the same time competing in an entirely global and digital world. Since most have fewer than 10 employees, they are ill-equipped to do this on their own. With the products, tools, and services we are building, we can strengthen these small local businesses, and help them survive and thrive in an increasingly competitive industry.
About the Team/Company
You'll be working with a small but driven and productive team that is focused on execution, innovation, and iterative improvement without a lot of bureaucracy. We aim to have the best vacation rental pricing solution on the market, and we believe Rented’s team is core to our success.
Our entire company is remote-first (even pre-COVID) and, while we believe a flexible working environment is essential, members of the Rented team generally collaborate and work during standard working hours. Our headquarters is in Atlanta, but our team is spread out around the US and in normal circumstances, we would get key team members together in person from time to time.
We are self-starters who project manage ourselves, work hard, and support each other as a team. If this resonates with you, you'd probably enjoy working with us!
Rented is hiring a Marketing Manager to join our collaborative and exciting team. The Marketing Manager (MM) will be able to take their department and the company's demand generation efforts up a notch by developing multi-channel campaigns that drive leads for our sales pipeline. The MM is expected not only to know how best to use content, SEM, and SEO strategies but also to make data-based decisions with insights from these channels' performance on revenue levels as well as other metrics like conversion rate goals.
We are looking for a creative, driven individual with the ability to think strategically and manage day-to-day activities. This person must be comfortable working hands-on in our team as well as building relationships both internally or with external partnerships while bringing new ideas that will help us grow together!
This is a full-time role with flexible but regular weekday hours. This job is only open to US-based candidates.
- Develop and execute multi-channel campaigns to drive leads for the sales pipeline.
- Manage Hubspot for Marketing Automat, SEM, and SEO; including overseeing agencies and managing advertising campaigns and budgets.
- Identify, develop and build buyer personas for our B2B SaaS and run A/B testing strategies against these personas.
- Proactively find opportunities for additional marketing spend and channel exposure.
- Manage the social listening of our brand, competitors, product, and more.
- Accountable for organizational collaboration and ensuring communication is shared and drives results for both teams (Marketing and Sales).
- Track and measure the impact of our programs and use insights/learnings to optimize initiatives for better impact continuously.
- Create marketing collateral materials for sales campaigns, conferences, and other initiatives
- Maintain a cadence of informative content and messaging for prospects and existing clients, through email newsletters and product updates, as well as engaging case studies, reports, and guides.
- Own the busy conference calendar and all activities associated including, pre and post-event marketing (email, landing pages, private events), creating an on-brand exciting event presence (booth, swag, collateral design, giveaways, and more), and facilitating the logistics of materials delivery, setup, and breakdown.
- Other Ad-hoc projects as needed
- Exemplify our firm’s values in all interactions with internal and external stakeholders.
- Relevant experience in multi-channel marketing
- Experience with Hubspot (or similar), WordPress or other CMA, and other marketing technology
- Social media and content management
- Comfortable working with agencies
- Event management skills
- Project management for a fast-moving organization
Nice to Haves:
- Bachelor's degree in a related field
- Startup experience
- B2B SaaS experience
- Knowledge Base and customer retention strategies
- A/B testing tools experience ideal (Optimizely etc.)
- Prior experience working within an Ad agency
- Experience with video and creative for organic and ad channels
- Experience in hospitality and/or short-term rentals
- Search optimization, and paid strategy
- Eye for design - ability to provide strategic input of imagery
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Annual Salary: $60,000- $80,000 with bonus potential based on company performance
It is a gross margin share plan where we share 5% of our gross margin with all employees (except executives) up to $5k. It is paid out quarterly.
- Paid time off such as PTO, sick days, and vacation days
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts, such as HSAs, FSAs, and HRAs
- Long term disability insurance
- Short term disability insurance
- Gross Margin Share Plan
- 401k Contribution
- Medical Benefits
- Remote always
- Cell, office, and wellness reimbursements