Fun. Friendly. Challenging.
That’s what you can expect when you join our team at Cabins for YOU. With 450+ cabins in the Great Smoky Mountains, North Georgia, The Florida Panhandle, and the Alabama coast, our family-owned company offers everything from mountain views to hot tubs, arcade games, and plenty of room for pets.
Everything we do is rooted in hospitality - not just in the way we treat our guests and owners but also in the culture we've fostered for our staff. We’re proud to say that we’ve created a relaxed atmosphere which means you can leave your suit and tie at home but make sure you bring a positive attitude, your individual creativity, and a desire to reach your full potential. With Cabins For YOU, our strong leadership team is invested in seeing you accomplish great things and celebrate your wins along the way as we continue in the endeavor to provide the best possible experience for our guests and owners.
We would be delighted to hear from you if you share these same values and a love for the Smoky Mountains.
Join our welcoming and exciting team in Cartersville, Georgia as our Marketing Manager!
This could be the perfect time to make your mark by leading the way on all of our marketing strategies - website maintenance, property maintenance, and driving revenue through advertising campaigns to increase guest communication and client acquisition & retention. In this role, you can take pride in what you do, knowing you're integral to building up our brand reputation locally with partnerships that contribute to everyone's success for years to come. Your goal-driven attitude and organizational superpowers will be compensated with our competitive wages and benefits and opportunities for growth.
If you’re creative with leadership skills and the ability to lead, click the link and get in touch. The Smoky Mountains are calling!
- Build and design campaigns with a local perspective in mind.
- Website maintenance.
- Leading your team with the use of KPIs to make wise marketing decisions.
- Drive revenue through advertising, client acquisition, and retention.
- Ensure guest communication is on brand.
- Manage brand reputation and local partnerships.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Previous management experience in Marketing; within the vacation rental/hospitality industry is preferred.
- Experience using photo and video editing software is an asset.
- Proficient with social media channels and associated marketing campaign creation.
- A passion for marketing with the ability to solve problems and think critically.
- Excellent time-management skills
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Starting at $60,000
- Health Insurance - Over $4,000/year covered by employer!
- Paid Time Off
- 401(k) with employer matching!
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Employee Discounts
- Cabin rental discounts
- Life Insurance
- Hybrid work schedule is available.