Fun. Friendly. Challenging.
That’s what you can expect when you join our team at Cabins for YOU. With 450+ cabins in the Great Smoky
Mountains, North Georgia, the Florida Panhandle, and the Alabama coast, our family-owned company offers
everything guests need for a great getaway, whether with mountain views or a gulf breeze.
Everything we do is rooted in hospitality - not just in the way we treat our guests and owners but also in the
culture we've fostered as a team. We are proud of our relaxed, family-style atmosphere where you can ditch
the suit and tie (if you want!) and bring your positive attitude, creativity, individuality, and desire to reach
your full potential. Our strong leadership team at Cabins for YOU is invested in seeing you succeed
and celebrating your wins along the way as we work together to provide the best possible experience for our
guests and owners.
Do you share the same values and love for helping people create lifetime memories? We want to hear from
Hit the ground running in Cartersville, Georgia, as our Marketing Manager!
Make your mark in a hands-on leadership role as you direct our marketing strategies! Take pride in what you
do, knowing you’re integral to building our brand reputation locally through partnerships that lead to success
all around - in web maintenance, property maintenance, advertising campaigns that drive revenue and
increase guest communication, and client acquisition and retention.
Your goal-driven attitude and organizational superpowers will be rewarded with competitive wages,
excellent benefits, and endless opportunities to grow and learn.
If you’re creative with leadership skills and the ability to lead, click the link and get in touch. The Smoky
Mountains are calling!
As a manager, you will:
- Hold daily pulse check meetings - regular check-ins to answer questions, stay on top of projects, and prevent last-minute stress.
- Review weekly employee engagement surveys - to keep communication rolling and team members happy!).
- Deliver campaign performance reports to clients, our leadership team, and team members - and share feedback and helpful recommendations.
- Be hands-on with department operations.
- Understand - and continue to learn more about - the ins and outs of digital marketing, from
automation and email campaigns to marketing metrics and more.
- Find ways to improve marketing efficiency and client relations through new processes.
Be ready to lead a team to:
- Build and design campaigns with a market perspective in mind.
- Use KPIs to make wise marketing decisions.
- Drive revenue through advertising, client acquisition, and retention.
- Ensure guest communication is on brand.
- Manage brand reputation and local partnerships.
What you can expect from us:
We put the fun in function! Just kidding. But we do love to balance work and fun; after all, we'll be spending a
lot of time together, so we want you to enjoy your work! We offer a casual environment where you can feel
comfortable, but we do value professionalism, punctuality, and efficiency. Open communication is key, and
you’ll find a helpful team member around every corner ready to answer questions and lend a hand.
How to Nail it at Cabins for YOU:
- Bring previous management experience in marketing - bonus if it’s in the vacation
- Be excited about coaching others to succeed instead of achieving individually.
- Be comfortable with technology, from project management software (Teamwork/Trello), SEO
best practices, campaign management (Loomly), Adobe, and WordPress to Mailchimp, Google
Workspace, video editing, and more.
- Be confident and proficient with social media channels and associated marketing campaign
- Have a passion for marketing, with the ability to solve problems and think critically and
- Enjoy working with a team to achieve company goals.
- Offer a proven track record of leadership and successful team building.
- Show your excellent time-management skills!
- A bachelor’s degree is preferred, but if you have a wealth of experience instead, let us know!
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Annual Salary: $60,000
- Health Insurance - Over $4,000/year covered by employer!
- Paid Time Off
- 401(k) with employer matching!
- Dental + Vision Insurance
- Discounts on trips for YOU!
- Life Insurance