Hodnett Cooper Vacation Rentals is a locally owned family business with more than 40 years of experience as a mainstay in vacation rentals and real estate in the Golden Isles. Hodnett Cooper Vacation Rentals specializes in St. Simons Island rentals along the southeast coastal region of Georgia. We pride ourselves in being St. Simons Island’s comprehensive resource for vacation rentals and coastal Georgia information.
With over 300 vacation rental homes and condominiums and a collection of luxury vacation rentals on St. Simons Island and Sea Island, Hodnett Cooper Vacation Rentals will exceed expectations. Our vacation specialists are here to assist in planning the perfect getaway for Island visitors. The Hodnett Cooper Vacation Rentals team is dedicated to making your St. Simons Island rentals experience smooth, stress-free, and enjoyable.
We are searching for a Marketing Manager who will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of marketing operations. Provide relevant and updated content throughout marketing channels, inclusive of print, digital, and community outreach. Work to increase qualified traffic and revenue to Hodnett Cooper. Central goals in this position are to grow our brand, identify new customers, retain past customers, support lead generation efforts, and develop promotion possibilities based on data. This is inclusive of, but not limited to, Print, Direct Mail, website optimization, targeted email campaigns, and social media management.
Priorities will include planning, developing, implementing, and monitoring marketing campaigns and strategies based on fact-driven data to propel brand awareness, acquisitions, and sales while collaborating with both internal and vendor partners to analyze and communicate trends. The ideal candidate would be self-motivated, sales-minded, and detail-oriented, with a high degree of computer literacy, a willingness to learn new processes, and the ability to merge into a dynamic work environment. In addition to analytic expertise, this candidate will also exhibit outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
This position is responsible for overseeing all aspects of marketing for the Hodnett Cooper Vacation Rental brand.
- Work to improve and optimize user experience with hodnettcooper.com and brainstorm new and creative growth strategies. This includes image maintenance, creative and unique content creation, and SEO.
- Responsible for constantly updating digital content to improve natural search placement and provide guests and owners with the most relevant and needed information.
- Develop and implement marketing strategies to drive traffic, brand awareness, acquisition, and sales across all channels while building brand awareness to continue our position as the market leader.
- Identify new customers based on data while monitoring and supporting lead generation efforts.
- Prepare accurate reports on specific campaigns and overall business growth. Analyze performance on key indicators to track success, set goals and refine strategy for the website, social media, and email campaigns.
- Liaise with multiple third-party companies in the oversight of our brand management to include SEO, PPC, and other critical operations
- Maintain education on cutting-edge industry trends and technologies. Research industry trends, stay current on innovation and changes in the digital landscape, and look for ways to implement new ideas into Hodnett Cooper.
- Exceptional communication skills in collaborating with internal team and external vendor partner(s) to execute a marketing strategy.
- Manage social media platforms, public relations efforts, and content.
- Administer and expand email database and display advertising.
- Assist with writing creative and effective copy that supports the brand objectives to appear in advertising, collateral, internet pages, media releases, displays, and homeowner or real estate publications.
- Oversee social media marketing for Hodnett Cooper, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and other relevant social media channels. Create new and relevant content for these channels to engage the target audience better.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Marketing, Business, Communications, P/R or a like discipline, or equivalent education and experience required.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a management marketing or advertising position.
- In-depth knowledge of Google AdWords and Analytics.
- Proven record of expertly using Photoshop, InDesign, and photo optimization.
- Experience in data-driven creation of marketing campaigns, strategies, and plans.
- A portfolio featuring successful online marketing and social media campaigns you have developed.
- An understanding of public relations and advanced communication skills.
- Extensive knowledge of the latest trends, technologies, platforms, and analytics, including but not limited to Google Analytics, AdWords, Facebook, etc.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Annual Salary: $65,000 - $80,000
- Paid time off, such as PTO, sick days, and vacation days
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts, such as HSAs, FSAs, and HRA