Extenteam is a rapidly growing staffing company, providing dedicated full-time employees to US-based vacation rental / short-term rental/hospitality / multi-family operators.
We mostly provide remote workforce solutions for reservations, guest services, accounting, finance, and marketing positions but the range of the positions is increasing rapidly based on our partners' needs.
Our founder has 12 years of experience as a short-term rental operator, and we are currently serving close to 100 US-based property management companies with over 250 staff members. We work fully remote across the US and have team members overseas in Europe as well as in the Philippines.
Extenteam is hiring a Marketing / Demand Generation Manager (DGM) to join our growing company. The DGM will have the opportunity to run their own department and take our Demand Generation to the next level by developing and executing multi-channel campaigns to drive leads for our sales pipeline. The DGM will be our subject matter expert in CRM, SEM, and SEO and will help us make data-informed decisions by illustrating the impact of our strategies on the bottom line.
The ideal candidate is obsessed with driving results and growth. Succeeding in this role requires creative instincts, a continued drive for improving results, and the ability to author strategic points of view all while managing the day-to-day channel initiatives. This person needs to be comfortable being hands-on with our team, ad agencies, and additional vendors. We are looking for someone who is a self-starter and would be not shy to bring up new ideas and would work as an intrapreneur within the company.
- Develop and execute multi-channel campaigns to drive leads for the sales pipeline.
- Manage CRM, SEM, and SEO; including overseeing agencies and managing advertising campaigns and budgets.
- Identify, develop and build buyer personas for our B2B SaaS and run A/B testing strategies against these personas.
- Proactively find opportunities for additional marketing spend and channel exposure.
- Manage the social listening of our brand, competitors, product, and more.
- Accountable for organizational collaboration and ensuring communication is shared and drives results for both teams (Marketing and Sales).
- Track and measure the impact of our programs and use insights/learnings to optimize initiatives for better impact continuously.
- Exemplify our firm’s values in all interactions with internal and external stakeholders.
- 3+ years of relevant experience in marketing
- Experience with Hubspot, Google analytics, or web traffic analytics
- A/B testing tools experience ideal (Optimizely etc.)
- Comfortable managing the relationship with our PPC Management agency
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE (Negotiable)
- Bachelor's degree in a related field
- Startup experience
- B2B SaaS experience
- Prior experience working within an Ad agency
- Experience with videography or running media/digital video campaigns
- Experience in Hospitality and/or short-term rentals
- Eye for design - ability to provide strategic input of imagery
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Annual Salary: $70,000-$85,000 with Quarterly Bonuses
- Health Insurance
- PTO such as sick days and vacation
- Work/life balance
- Gym membership reimbursement program
- Remote- work from anywhere within the United States