What You'll Do
Every day, thousands of people are shopping for Outer Banks Vacation Rentals! As KEES Vacations’ Marketing Coordinator, your job is to find them and to lead them to our website. You will be a key business generator responsible for growing website demand through link building, coordinated marketing campaign efforts, brand recognition, lead form fill-outs, and opportunities in our collaborative workspace.
- Writing, editing, proofing, and managing marketing collateral, campaigns, and initiatives
- Creating and executing marketing strategy for email, website, ad copy, and social media content
- Monitoring and responding to guests, owners, and partners through social media channels such as Google, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, and others.
- Photography and videography as needed
- Identifying opportunities for brand awareness and growth
- Promotional advertising and working with referral partners
- Additional responsibilities may be added later
Who You'll Work With
A successful candidate will be a core member and regular contributor to the continuous improvement and success of the company. The Marketing Coordinator will primarily work collaboratively with the Marketing Director to drive a multi-functional Marketing program.
The Marketing Coordinator will become ingrained in the dynamics of the company from the top down and work closely with the Marketing Director, Business Development Team, Owner Services Team, and others when needed. Our goal is to help drive brand awareness and lead generation through the website while remaining available for assistance, as needed.
Who you Are
You’re a creative, savvy social media user who is not afraid to use an online platform to convince others. With a passion for writing, you do not use writing to inform, you write to connect. You understand inbound marketing and the ability to use your voice to elevate the brand. Evolving and adapting with the role is to be expected and you’re comfortable with time management, prioritization, and following your own deadlines while receiving new tasks from others. You are comfortable seeking out answers on your own. You are not afraid to speak up or bring new opportunities and ideas that share our common goals. You’re positive, upbeat, and ready to learn.
- A positive, can-do attitude
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Excellent writing, editing, presentation, and communication skills
- Knowledge of the Hospitality industry or fundamental understanding of customer service
- Reliable team player with organizational and multitasking skills
- Ability to travel locally
- Ability to make judgment calls with or without supervision
- Minimum of 1-year social media brand page experience
- Demonstrated track record of success
- Excellent written communication skills to deliver the correct tone to effectively connect with our audience
- Organized and proactive
- Represent the brand in a positive manner within the community
- Broad knowledge of the Outer Banks Vacation Rental market
At KEES, every person on our team makes a difference. We are known for being one of the most technologically innovative teams on the Outer Banks. KEES is the only company to offer FlexStay™, a truly unique experience allowing guests to comfortably check-in or out any day they would like.
Our staff is here on the Outer Banks and ready to help. From Property Services to Owner Services, Marketing, Housekeeping, and more, we are fully equipped to handle just about anything, any time of year. It’s that can-do attitude that makes work fun at KEES.
We are part of the community. KEES plays a notable part in the community with local affiliations such as Outer Banks Visitors Bureau, OBX Chamber of Commerce, and events such as Wags and Whiskers. Referral business remains our #1 source of business because we understand how to treat people right.
Ready to make your mark in the vacation rental industry?