Outer Beaches Realty not only takes pride in providing our Guests with vacation memories that will last them a lifetime; we also take pride in every one of our team members that work behind the scenes to make those memories possible. By providing a family orientated atmosphere that encourages our employees with opportunities for personal and professional growth, we can say we have the best Team on Hatteras Island.
Outer Beaches Realty is hiring a creative, dependable, and people-oriented Marketing Coordinator responsible for conceptualizing, writing, editing, and implementing campaign assets, including social media, blog articles, web copy, and marketing collateral.
Who you are:
You have a talent for creative writing and find enjoyment in crafting the right content and extending the life of the content, an eye for engaging photos & video, and a passion for consistently creating and utilizing new ideas to mix it all up. You can be efficient when you work independently but enjoy collaborating on ideas with team members.
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content across our social accounts that create unique Guest experiences that encourage action.
- Develop and evaluate social media strategy to develop community growth and revenue among social platforms.
- Maintain monthly content calendar handling social media, blog articles, and other channels.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest social media trends and best practices across all platforms.
- Ensure the brand & content matches the target audience and personality of each channel
- Monitor and respond to OBR audience on channels such as Facebook, Instagram, Google, Twitter, Pinterest, and others.
- Create graphics for social media posts and assist with other projects.
- Assist with advertising through third-party referral partners and affiliations.
- Contribute to the overall marketing plan and strategy with ideas, initiatives, and research.
- Attend industry conferences and events
- Participate in continuing education, including online and in-person courses and certifications.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
- Must live on Hatteras Island or have plans to relocate here
- Experience writing for a variety of platforms, including social media brand pages, blog articles, web copy, email, and more
- A passion for social media marketing and community building
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects
- Strong attention to detail with high organizational and project management skills
- Professional demeanor and personable nature
- Ability to work 40 hours/week, including some evening/weekend hours if needed
- 2 years professional marketing experience
- A passion for both short and long copywriting
- Photography or videography skills a plus!
- Graphic design experience in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Spark, Canva, or other programs for digital and social media campaigns.
Full-Time | $15-$17 an hour based on experience.
Benefits and PTO included