Vacation Homes Collection (VHC) is an integral part of the CVC GROUP, the largest tourism organization in Latin America and the fifth-largest globally. Here at VHC, we are in relentless pursuit of becoming the premier short-term rental company in the world. As a company, we prioritize having a culture of unity, diversity, and inclusion by creating a welcoming environment where you will have the opportunity to grow and be a respected member of our team. At the forefront of technology and innovation, VHC offers our team members the opportunity to assist in leading the way in a new gold standard of travel - allowing our guests to experience the world one carefully curated experience at a time.
Here’s what one of our employees had to say about what it’s like working with us…
"Working for Vacation Homes Collection has provided me with an opportunity to grow professionally in the travel and hospitality industry. It is exciting to be part of a growing and innovative company." ~ Armand G.
The Marketing and Communications Analyst position is an exciting entry-level position for a proactive, creative, and detail-oriented individual who has a passion for marketing and communications across all communications avenues and platforms. This role will be responsible for supporting the Global Marketing Director and the North America Commercial Team on various projects and initiatives, as well as leading specific projects. This will involve project management, tactical support, delivering compelling copy, effective content, and developing strategic marketing campaigns.
- Propose relevant content to target VHC’s audiences in different channels, including print materials, website, email marketing, blog, and social media content
- Assist in preparing metrics reporting
- Develop and manage the editorial calendar
- Ensure consistency of all messaging and branding
- Liaise with representatives from across departments as needed
- Develop content and manage the social media channels
- Help develop digital marketing campaigns and strategies to leverage performance and lead generation
- Review and update the website as needed
- Develop press releases, work with influencers and assist with crisis management
- Knowledge of SEM and SEO
- Support with cost analysis, quoting, and project feasibility studies
- Degree (BA or BS) preferably in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, English or another related business discipline
- 1-3 years communications and/or marketing experience, preferably in the tourism and real estate industries
- Google Analytics Certified is an asset
- Work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A proactive learner with great attention to detail
- Creative thinker
- Works well both independently and as part of a team
- Passion for working with different cultures and ability to interact with a global network of colleagues
- Proficient in Photoshop
- Confidence using technology including Microsoft Office Suite, and Adobe Creative Suite
*Note: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employees may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
We’ve put together an exciting benefit and compensation package for you because we value our team members and believe our employees are our greatest asset.
"Vacation Homes Collection believes that hospitality begins with how we treat our employees. Our goal is to create a workplace that makes each of our team members feel valued, seen, and celebrated. We welcome the opportunity to get to know you!"
~ Amy Woodson, Director of People Strategy & Operations
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Health Savings Account
- Life Insurance and Benefits
- Generous Paid Time Off - because we know you love to travel too!
- Monday - Friday
- A rewarding and competitive salary
Apply now if this resonates with you, and you know that you can use your creativity and keen analytical skills to effectively develop and implement marketing strategies across multiple platforms and modalities to meet and exceed these expectations. We can’t wait to speak with you.