White Sands Hospitality is proud to represent the most iconic food, beverage, and lodging destinations on the Forgotten Coast. Our family includes the renowned Gibson Inn, Owl Café + Tap Room, and Franklin Café at the Gibson Inn in Apalachicola, Longbills, and the Cape Smokehouse on Cape San Blas, and multiple new concepts opening over the next few years. Immediate positions are available at all locations, with a focus on growth and maintaining our values. As a genuine luxury brand focused on our residents and guests, we have built a reputation over the years as a brand that cares about the community, leading to our growth and remarkable success.
At WSH, we…
- Believe the best vacations are in strong local communities
- Take pride in historic preservation.
- Strive to foster positive, long-lasting social and environmental impact.
- Aim to create growth and opportunity for our team.
- Believe that hospitality comes alive through team members who deliver exceptional guest experiences.
- Provide first-class services and amenities across all our brands
- Are loyal brand stewards and the best at what we do.
- Measure success on the happiness of our guests, team, and the community in which we serve.
For this role, the Marketing + Social Media Coordinator will provide key support for initiatives that generate brand awareness, strengthen online presence, and engage target audiences through ongoing marketing and communications, helping to drive awareness and generate revenue for White Sands Hospitality Group.
- Support social media efforts through content and graphics creation on Instagram and Facebook; maintain company Pinterest and LinkedIn pages; explore other platforms for consideration.
- Assist with the development and implementation of strategic marketing programs concurrent with White Sands Hospitality company mission to deliver authentic, unrivaled experiences.
- Responsible for digital content creation, including websites, social media, e-newsletters, etc.
- Liaison between the marketing department, restaurants, hotels, and property management teams.
- Support the sales + events team by creating and editing sales collateral, menus, and seasonal promo materials; oversee production and distribution of sales collateral among other departments.
- Support the Creative and Marketing Director in ongoing research and budget tracking as needed (platforms, tools, history, competitive landscape, etc.).
- Schedule, coordinate, and assist with film/photo shoots taking place on the property and Gulf Coast area.
- Attend various functions as a representative of the company to establish and foster strategic relationships with vendors, community leaders, business partners, and press contacts.
- Help brainstorm and plan various in-house events and outreach to improve community engagement.
- Track industry news and topics on a national, regional, and local level to identify and propose opportunities to help promote the company to locals, and visitors
- 2+ years of experience in marketing, including website management, email marketing, social media, and copywriting/content creation.
- Ideal candidate will be self-motivated, take initiative, and be able to run with projects without constant guidance.
- Skilled in management of social platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn, TikTok, along with developing content to help grow and maintain active social media outlets.
- Proficiency in Canva, Microsoft Word, Excel, and Google Sheets.
- Strong experience working with digital and social marketing tools.
- Experience with SEO/SEM a plus.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills a must
- Superior collaborative, planning, and organizational skills; detail-oriented and task-oriented
- Ability to prioritize while managing several projects at a time
- Be customer-service, guests and clients-come-first minded
- Great communication and interpersonal skills when working with other departments and outside vendors
- A positive attitude and willingness to learn
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Annual Salary: $37,000 - $42,000
Bonus Details: Performance based bonus opportunity.
Benefits & Perks:
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts, such as HSAs, FSAs, and HRAs
- Long-term disability insurance
- Short-term disability insurance
- Employee discount program at White Sands Hospitality properties
- Referral program