Awake to Love is a spiritual seminar and coaching company. We transform lives through assisting individuals, companies, and groups to spiritually awaken and come to clarity and open-heartedness. We are considered two of the world’s top spiritual intuitive and counselors to thought leaders. We are the ‘real deal’ while still being grounded and retaining a sense of humor. We have touched thousands of lives with over 100 sold-out seminars, both live and now, of course, virtual. We will go back to hybrid (live and online) events when possible. We have raised millions for charities. Your participation would be more than a job; it would also pertain to a deep sense of purpose.
We are seeking a qualified candidate possessing executive, administrative, marketing, and technical skills to provide support and leadership as a marketing assistant for a dynamic, fast-growing business. Our ideal candidate loves customer service, enjoys getting things done, is a natural promoter (marketing), and wants a career with purpose.
The successful assistant will be experienced with scheduling major automation funnels as well as updates. We’re looking for a natural-born marketer who will learn the ASK method. The ideal candidate will have experience with customer service and keep (Infusionsoft) or be great at learning new tech.
- interacting with clients and followers through electronic media
- assisting in getting out promo work related to webinars, seminars, and other business
- managing client activity
- social media management
- travel planning
- troubleshooting Apple devices
- organizing Google Drive
- building marketing funnels and automation
- implementing and executing landing pages in concert with our graphic designer
- Keap (Infusionsoft) or ability to learn automation and landing pages
- Calendar software (Appt plus or other scheduling software)
- Zoom streaming and hosting
- Apple devices
- Ability to Manage Contractors and other employees
- Desire to learn amazing marketing technology (Ask Method, Ryan Levesque)
- YouTube posting
- Social media savvy (FB, IG, YouTube, etc.)
- WordPress-be able to update our websites
- Know or can learn Thinkific and manage our online products, Spiffy, Stripe, Bucket.Io (survey software)
Compensation and benefits and logistics:
- This position is a 1099 Contractor position
- You must have at least 2 years of marketing experience (internships are okay)
- The position will start with 30 hours per week, but could quickly move to more hours with the right person and as the need arises
- Monday - Friday: flexible hours-need to generally be available 9 am and 5 pm PST
- We’re looking for someone to become a long-term (3+ years) team member.
- You must be local to LA to stream our classes and shoot YouTube videos but much of the work can be done from your home too (you don’t have to come in person every day)
- $30,000 worth of marketing courses available for your study and use
- You’ll be trained in a very expensive, highly effective marketing strategy (by Ryan Levesque of the Ask Method)
- If you’d like to grow with a company and have job security for decades, this is the job for you. There is tremendous growth opportunity with us.
- Or if you’re a superstar and can commit to 3 years and get tons of training to start your own company, that can work too. Salary commensurate with Experience ($23.00 to $30.00 an hour (might go higher if someone rocks our world)