Hodnett Cooper Vacation Rentals is a locally owned family business with more than 40 years of experience as a mainstay in vacation rentals and real estate in the Golden Isles. St. Simons Island and the surrounding area are breathtaking destinations that welcome more than 2.4 million visitors to the area each year.
Providing over 300 vacation rental homes and condominiums and over a dozen homeowner associations on St. Simons Island and Sea Island, our specialists are here to help plan the perfect getaway.
We believe our employees ensure our success and are committed to creating an environment where each team member thrives. We are the perfect fit for you if you love hospitality, have a passion for entrepreneurship, and enjoy variety in your daily routine.
Hodnett Cooper is seeking an innovative marketing professional to promote our company’s brand and services. In this full-time, in-person role, you will quantify and optimize our marketing strategies, PPC and SEO, and other tools while focusing on campaign creation and inbound/outbound performance growth.
This is a ground-up opportunity to build the necessary development tools to foster strategic process improvement and increase market knowledge while helping drive incremental unit and revenue growth in high-growth verticals. This candidate will have the opportunity to grow and learn within the supported environment of the company.
This position requires a detail-oriented, creative, organized, and energetic self-starter motivated and driven to bring new ideas to the table, streamline processes, and optimize all marketing strategies with professionalism and a passion for our brand.
- Evaluate, quantify, and optimize marketing strategies through a multi-channel model and coordinate with the sales, guest services, and owner services departments.
- Audience identification and opportunity sizing for all channel marketing campaigns.
- Identify opportunities for improvement through automation, streamlining processes, and enhanced marketing strategies.
- Actively monitor, report on, and manage both SEO for hodnettcooper.com as well as PPC for the brand.
- Monitor marketing channels and operational results and communicate performance.
- Market new community partnerships, products, and features to existing and prospective customers.
- Audit and optimize content for relevance, quality, and consistency across marketing channels, adjusting content to support marketing objectives.
- Serve as an integral voice and provide feedback on digital assets to ensure accuracy and consistency in voice and style.
- Conduct market research studies focused on new verticals and industries to expand outreach.
- Extensive experience within
- Google Analytics/AdWords/Console
- Comprehensive knowledge of marketing strategies, channels, and branding.
- Must be self-starting, creative, and willing to generate new ideas proactively.
- Comfortable navigating ambiguity and adding structure to move something from idea to concept.
- Superb leadership, communication, and collaboration abilities.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills.
- 3+ Years in a senior analyst position.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Annual Salary: Up to $55,000
- Paid time off, such as PTO, sick days, and vacation days
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts, such as HSAs, FSAs, and HRAs
- Relocation assistance