This opportunity in Columbia, South Carolina, might be an excellent career move for you if you have experience in hospitality leadership and are a handyperson with an eye for detail.
Patriot Family Homes is a fully integrated short-term rental company that is proudly Veteran-owned and operated. Most of our teams work remotely, but we are headquartered in Chattanooga, TN. We currently have 60 employees who manage a portfolio of over 550 short-term rentals offering services to clients in:
- Property Management
- Lease to Us Programs
- Management Support
- Temporary Housing Relocation
But, most importantly, as veterans, we understand the importance of "home," and our team works every day to provide that feeling through exemplary service. When you become a team member at Patriot Family Homes, you will become a part of our work family, where we strive to ensure you always feel supported and valued for the sacrifices you make as we continue to grow in excellence.
As the Market Operations Manager, you'll be vital, ensuring each guest's stay is everything they had hoped for. Being personable and having home repair knowledge are the keys to enjoying this job and doing it well while helping the company stay within budget. It's critical to have a "can-do" attitude and approach each maintenance or repair issue professionally.
A typical day as the Market Operations Manager begins early in the morning with a review of the daily tasks that need to be completed. You'll then meet with other team members and supervisors to review any special projects or situations requiring attention. After determining which tasks must be handled first, you'll head out to begin your day traveling between work sites, performing light repairs and preventative maintenance, and ensuring that the Patriot Family Homes standards are upheld.
At the end of a busy day, you will review any outstanding tasks, ensure all equipment is in good working condition, and report any additional items that must be addressed to your supervisor.
If you have the skills and leadership ability to fill this role and want to join a company with massive growth opportunities that will value your hard work - apply today!
- Traveling between worksites is frequent, and this person will need reliable transportation, but at times, might have access to a company vehicle
- Oversee cleaners and maintenance techs and partner with third-party vendors, if applicable.
- Ability to perform light home maintenance (light bulbs, fix door hinges, unclog a toilet, etc.)
- Maintain the Patriot Family Homes standard unit appearance and correct any inconsistencies
- Establish and maintain open, collaborative relationships with team members and leadership team
- Address and resolve performance and personnel problems while adhering to company policies.
- Ensure overall guest satisfaction.
- Manage a budget for your portfolio, adhering to setting annual costs, with the ability to perform a cost-benefit analysis.
- Previous experience in hotel management or the vacation rental industry is preferred.
- Proven leadership experience in hospitality operations, military leadership, the service industry, or related field.
- Experience in property management or property ownership.
- Possesses a valid Driver's License and reliable transportation.
- Team player with a positive attitude who can work independently.
- Ability to stand, sit, and walk for extended periods.
- Reach overhead and below the waist.
- Must be able to lift and move heavy objects up to 50 lbs unassisted (mainly furniture).
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Annual Salary: Up to $60,000 based on achievement and expertise.
- Paid time off, such as PTO, sick days, and vacation days
- Health insurance Life insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts, such as HSAs, FSAs, and HRAs,
- Mileage Allowance
Schedule: Monday through Friday business hours, with flexibility to work overtime and weekends as needed. Travel is expected.
Note: As your market manager, you will be responsible for Patriot Family Homes' hospitality operations. In the event of an emergency, you will need to respond by phone or in person on weekends, holidays, and nights as needed.